Chapter 6 the truth

As the tribrid and the hybrid was walking to the school. Everyone turned their back to see who was entering in the school. There they saw Salvatore and Mikaelson holding hands. Lizzie saw it too and she felt jealous like really jealous. However, she tried to brush it of her as she knew Hope was holding his hand as comfort. What she didn't know is both of them enjoyed holding one another and the moment the both of them shared a couple of hours ago.

Alaric began to speak ''everyone thanks for the help, but no get to your rooms and get ready for the party that starts in two hours. With that everyone left except the tribrid, the gemini twins, phoenix, werewolf Raf, werewolf Jed, vampire Caleb, vampire Mg and of course the hybrid.

''Nick I know there must be questions through your head. So, I have called your parents and they'll be right here and tell you everything that you need to know'', mr S said calmly to Nick. ''I see. So, since all of you are here I guess everyone knew what I was?'', he asked looking at everyone. Everyone was quiet and Nick got his answer. ''fantastic, just fucking fantastic'', he said as he let go of Hope's hand and going in a circle.

''you all knew I was a werewolf and didn't say anything. You know I figured my parents and mr Saltzman was hiding something from me, but I didn't know that my own friends was hiding the same thing for me. Even my own girlfriend'', he said looking at all and lastly at Lizzie who looked at him with a tear escaping her eyes.

''now, now son you shouldn't be mad at them. It's us you are mad of. It was we who hid it from you that you were a hybrid, son'', Damon said as he was closing the door behind him. Hearing at what his son had said to them all. ''well, well isn't it my lovely parents who kept this from me. Say what now? A hybrid? Wow is there something more you are hiding from me? Like if I'm a hybrid what is my other half?'', he asked looking at his parents.

A phoenix. Half phoenix and half werewolf. The only one of your kind, honey'', Elena said looking at her son in the eyes. Nick shocked his head ''phoenix you say. I'm half wolf and half phoenix but doesn't that mean that I am...'', he stopped and looked at Landon than finished his words ''my half brother'', Landon said.

As Landon said that Nick couldn't stop thinking that Landon is his half brother, and that he's in love with his brother's girlfriend. Terrific isn't it.

Before asking more questions, he turned his head and saw that Scott was gone. ''where is Scott? Where is his body?'', he looked at the shattered glass. ''he's erm. Well, he is dead yes. However, it turns out he had vampire blood in his system so, he is in the basement.'', mr Saltzman said. ''wow isn't that just wonderful'', Nick said sarcastically.

Everyone looked at the hybrid and felt sympathy towards him. ''look sport why don't we go from the start?'', his father asked him. ''yeah, sure whatever'', Nick said

1 hour and thirty minutes later

In Alaric's office

''wow that was a much to take in'', Nick said looking at his parents. ''we know honey, we hope you understand why we kept it from you'', his mother said. ''yeah mom I understand you and dad wanted to protect me, I get that'', I said giving my parents a hug.

''well, I guess this means Nick you are official a student in the Salvatore school. That is if your parents agrees and consent to this'', Alaric said looking at Damon and Elena. ''hm what do you say Damon should we allow him going to the school that is named after our last name?'', Elena said looking at Damon. Nick sat there and said one thing ''please, please let me go to this school I have friends and Ho...'', Nick paused as he was going to say Hope was there. Instead, he said ''and yeah well, I have friends in here and he smiled at his parents. Damon nodded and said ''we allow Nick to go to the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted''.

Nick cheered and got up from his seat and did a happy dance. The three adults laughed. Nick sat down and then they heard a knock at the door. It was Jed. ''Jed may I help you with something'', Alaric asked. ''ehm sorry mr Saltzman I was just wondering if Nick is joining the school or not'', he asked with exited tone on his voice. ''well, why don't I let Nick answer that'', mr S said and looked at Nick. Nick stood up and patted Jed's shoulder. ''guess who's going to be a student at the Salvatore school'', Nick said with an exited voice.

Jed was happy and gave Nick their secret handshake. ''yes bro, now you can finally be a member of the pack and not only that. (drum swirl). I want you to be an co alpha with me. What do you say man?'', Jed asked giving Nick a smile. ''I say let's do it'', Nick answered and then he heard everyone cheer outside the room.

Jed moved and let Nick see what was happening. He saw the decorations and the students in the big living room with nice clothes on. As he watched them, his eyes wandered to the people he calls friend and his second family. All cheering for him. ''woho Nick's fulfilled his hybrid side and now he's joining the school. Not only that. but he's also an alpha. Let's give it up for the boyhybrid'', Caleb said. Everyone started clapping. He smiled and was genuinely happy. He had his dream school, dream parents, dream friends. He had it all except for his dream girl. He thinks that Hope does feel the same way for him, but he isn't sure. Either way he is with Lizzie, and he wants to try and work on their relationship. Plus, it's a little game changer now that he found out he's Landon's half brother. So, he'll try for Lizzie and Landon to keep his relationship with Lizzie. As Hope, he won't deny his feelings for her but he has to try and keep them in check for Lizzie and Landon.

He brushed the thought of and said ''let's get this party started''.

To be continued