Chapter 15 and be in love with his brother

As I was walking to Hope's dorm, I knew I had to be honest with her and Lizzie. Josie helped me realize that I can't avoid them. So, now I'm heading to Hope's dorm to talk with them both.

As I was outside the door I could hear them talk, I think the conversation between them had just began. Instead of knocking I used my hearing to listen to them.

3rd pov (Hope's room)

Hope sat on her bead eager to hear what Lizzie wanted to talk to her about. ''Lizzie anytime now. We've been here for almost five minutes, and you haven't said a word'', Hope said. Lizzie standing in front of Hope began to speak ''I know Hope''.

Hope looked at Lizzie with a confused expression ''know what Lizzie?'', the tribrid asked. ''your feelings for Nick''. Hope's face went from confused to surprised at what the siphoner said. ''I-I don't ha...', Lizzie cut Hope off. ''Hope don't. I know you have feelings for him. I have known for a while. Since we were kids. Even he has had feelings for you since you two met. Then you and him grew apart after you know, and you met Landon and got with him. But no matter what, you still have feelings for him. Deep down you know it too. Then a couple of months ago me and Nick became closer, and I thought since you were with Landon and all that, that he may have gotten over you. Instead, I was wrong. He still much has feelings for you. That was shown pretty much last week. I just want you to know it's okay. I'm not mad or anything'', Lizzie said as she sat herself next to Hope.

Hope sighed and began to speak ''look Lizzie I don't know what you are talking about I do not have feelings for Nick''. ''Hope come on, can't you see that you have. Hiding won't help it go away. Remember when you were going to ask him to the decade dance, and he said he was busy. You were heartbroken Hope. Open up your eyes Hope. You like the boy, you always had'', Lizzie said.

Hope just looked at Lizzie not knowing what to do. She turned around and saw at the picture that was at her wall. In the picture was her and Nick. She remembers how that picture was token. Nick and she were goofing around, then Klaus came in and took a picture of them with Hope on Nick's back. With both of them smiling. She also remembers that was the day her father welcomed Nick and taught him their family moto ''always and forever''.

She smiled at herself from remembering that day. She snapped herself back to reality and turning back to Lizzie. ''even if I do Lizzie. I'm with Landon and I love him, and you're with Nick'', I said.

Lizzie just looked at Hope giving her a light smile ''yes, but you can't deny it anymore Hope. You can still love Landon and be in love with his brother. As for me and Nick. I think I'm going to break up with him. He has some strong feelings for you, and I think it's for the best''.

As both the girls just sat there in silence after what Lizzie said. What they didn't know was that the hybrid they were talking about. Was just outside the door listening to their conversation. Not knowing what to do or say.

After some seconds Hope spoke up ''maybe your right, but I don't want to risk destroying my relationship with Landon. I want to try with him. As for you breaking up with Nick. That's your decision, but you should know that he also likes you very much Lizzie. Even if he has feelings for me, he does like you'', Hope said to the siphoner witch.

Lizzie looked at Hope and nodded. They both embraced each other and held tight. Lizzie saying between the hug ''whatever happens no boys shall come between us, okay Hope?''. Hope laughed at Lizzie's comment and said ''of course Lizzie''.

Nick's pov

As I just heard Lizzie and Hope talking I didn't know what to do. What I thought I'd say to them, just vanished. I did not know what to say or to do. Should I still talk to Hope? Should I break up with Lizzie? Should I even just leave the school and the town? Well, maybe the last one was a bit dramatic. Either way I knew I had to sort out with Lizzie. Hope's right though. I do like Lizzie, but I also have feelings for Hope. ahh why does it have to be complicated.

''Nick''. I heard someone yell as I turned back to see who yelled my name. I felt a fist to my face. Before I knew I was on the floor.

To be continued