Chapter 49 now go on and enjoy your saturday

''wait wait. You mean the Katherine Pierce that's in the books in the library?''. ''yes he does, and I knew her'', dr Saltzman answered.

''wow this is just wow but isn't she like in hell or something?'', Mg asked. Dr Saltzman turned from his students to his window. ''yes she is, but it looks like somehow she got out of there and back here. However, as Scott here said. She vanquished and clearly it looked like it was just for that day. So, to answer your question Mg. She is in hell and got out, but it looked like someone didn't want her to leave hell. So, they retrieved her. Relax kids, it looks like it was just a one time thing. However, Scott here is on board with us if you all want him. That's why I wanted him here. To tell you his story. It's up to you guys.

''yeah I'm cool with it'', Mg said. ''yeah I don't see a problem to why not. If he's nice now'', Caleb said. ''yeah dad I think it's fine'', Josie said. ''I agree with Josie daddy'', Lizzie said. ''hey wait now. He was bullying Nick on mystic falls high. Shouldn't we ask Nick if it's okay for him first'', Rafael said. ''yeah I agree with Raf here'', Jed said. ''me too'', Landon said.

Everyone was looking at the hybrid. He looked over at all of them. Then he looked at his girlfriend. ''I'm okay with whatever you are okay with Nick'', she said to him while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Nick smiled at his girlfriend and looked up to everyone else. ''I think it's okay. I mean me and Scott have cleared things out. So, I'm cool with him being on board''.

''okay then it's settled. Scott you are in with helping us defeat Malivore and so are you Roman''. As Alaric said that Nick couldn't help but tighten his hands into a fist. Hope noticed so she took his hand and opened them. Then sliding her hands and hold him. This made the hybrid calm.

''okay that was all. Now go on and enjoy your Saturday''. Everyone was leaving, but before Nick and Hope could leave Alaric stopped them. ''Nick before you go can I talk to you?''. ''yeah sure dr S, but Hope too?''. He smiled ''yeah I figured out that you wanted Hope to be here too. So, that's why I stopped both of you''. ''oh, cool then''.

Hope and Nick both went inside, and Alaric closed the door.

To be continued