Chapter 33 my Hopey

3rd pov

The hybrid and the tribrid walked hand in hand into the woods. None of them said anything. They just walked in silence.

As it went a couple of minutes, Hope stopped.

She was looking at Nick.

Hope's pov

I stopped and stepped in front of Nick. I didn't say anything. I just looked at him. He was looking back at me.

Then my eyes turned to the letter in his hand. I had questions. Like, what did Lizzie mean that now was the right time to give me that? Was she even sure it was to me? Even if it is to me, what's written in there?

I couldn't get myself to ask Nick. I just looked at it. Then I got snapped out of my thought.

Nick's pov

Hope stopped and went in front of me. She looked at me for a second then she turned her gaze upon my hand. I looked over my shoulder to see my hand. Then I realized she was looking at the letter. The letter I wrote to her a while ago.

I began to think. Should I give it to her? Should I say it's nothing really?

You know what. I'm gonna take Lizzie's advice and do it. So I spoke up.

''it's for you'', I said.

I saw Hope snapping out of her thoughts and looking at me.

''I wrote it a while ago. It says all the things I wanted to say to you. I mean want to say to you'', I said correcting myself.

3rd pov

Hope smiled at the hybrid at his words. She noticed that the boy was nervous and she kind of liked it. That she had the power to make him like that.

Nick shook his head and handed the note to the tribrid. She smiled at him and accepted the letter with her hands.

She was about to open it when Nick began to speak ''before you read I just want you to know. What you did there at the party with the girl. It was extremely hot. Like when you said I was kind of with you. Like I was just yours and no one else. I mean that kind of made me aroused. If you know what I mean''. Hope looked at the boy and chuckled.

It was then Nick realized what he said, and he wasn't going to say that. He just thought that, but he didn't mean to say that.

''shit. Hope I didn't mean to say that. i-I...'', then he got caught off.

''it's okay Nick. Its good to know I have that power on you'', Hope said as she was smirking at the boy.

Nick raised his brows and gulped, at the girl's remark. He thinks Hope's confidence is sexy.

Hope was now opening the letter and she began to read it. It was then Nick spoke up again, but this time he didn't say anything random or so. He began to say what he wrote in the letter.

''dear Hope. I'm writing this because I don't think I will get the courage to tell you this in person. First of all, I want to start with I'm glad I met you. You are something Hopey. Someone special to be exact. Not because you're a tribrid, but because you are you. You Hope Mikaelson are smart, magnificent, funny, extraordinary, beautiful and all above. I knew it from the moment I met you in the garden. Even if we were just 10, I still knew.

We started our friendship instant we met, even though I felt something more for you even then. Of course, I didn't know at that time what it really was, but I know now. When I was younger my dad told me something about love at first sight and epic love. He told me that when he met my mother it kind of was love at first sight for him. Then it grew into something more when he got to know her, epic love. He told me that his brother, my uncle Stefan sacrificed himself for dad. For him to live the life he always should have had.

My mother also told me that my uncle said to her that my father was the better man. Yes he has made mistakes in the past, mistakes that isn't easily forgivable. However, he tried to make up for it. Hell, he's still making up for it. That's what my mom sees. She sees the good in him and she has always seen it. She and my father hasn't had it easy, but I can see that the love they have for each other is pure. It's epic.

I always just shrugged it off me, when they told me all that love stuff. Because I didn't understand it, nor did I care about it. I was a kid after all, but when I met you it made sense. All what they told me about love at first sight and epic love. Wasn't at my attention, that was until I met you.

Like I said I didn't know it right away. It just taught it was a little crush or something, but the more we grew older the more I understood it was something much more than that.

My feelings for you just grew and grew. I couldn't stop it, not even if I wanted to. Even when you got with Roman, it still wouldn't go away. Not even now, when you're with Landon.

You may not feel the same way. That's okay, because we don't always get to choose who we fall for. Because I would still much have you as a friend than loosing you. There is this quote that goes ''sometimes the best way to stay close to someone you have feelings for is just by being friends, even if it hurts''.

That quote hits deep for some people, and it kind of did for me. So, I chose to just be your friend when I first realized my feelings for you. Yeah it hurt it did, but I wanted to be in your life. And I feel if I told you I didn't know how you would have reacted.

That didn't go as planned, as I kind of also distanced myself from you when I came to terms with my feelings for you wouldn't go away. For that I'm a douche, sorry Hope.

I guess what I'm trying to say in this letter is that I am in love with you Hope. Not a crush love, but like love. Real love. I'm in love with the Hope Andrea Mikaelson. Truth be told how can I not be. It's just something about you Hope that no other girl can match with.

If you ask me how I fell in love with you. If it was your smile, your eyes, your laugh, that when you're mad you have this cute expression, you're caring, you look more after other than yourself. I would say all of those things, because I can't pick. I just love all of those things about you. Even your flaws Hope.

I wasn't looking for an epic love nor did I think I would find my epic love, but there you were. My one true love, my epic love. My Hopey''.

To be continued.