Chapter 61 pleasuring

Nick's pov

''w-what?'', I said as Hope backed away from my ear. She looked at me and smirked. That made me gulp. ''you know what I was referring to Nick''. ''y-yeah, b-but you d-don't have to. I mean i-I don't want you to do that i-f you d-don't want t-to''. She came closer to me, our lips almost touching. ''but what if I want to pleasure you? Just like you pleasured me. We can get pleasured by each other'', she said as I felt her hot breath on my lips.

I backed away a little. She looked at me with widened eyes. ''are you sure because I don't want you to do something that you don't want to''. She sighed. ''Nick you aren't I want it as much as you. I thought we both clarified that''. After she said that I looked around. ''yeah, but I think our first time shouldn't be in a stall though'', I said looking back at her. She looked around too. ''yeah, you're right. But when we get back at school?''. I smiled at her. ''yeah. I said to be continued princess, so yes''.

She smiled and looked at me.

Her smile began to turn into a giggle.

''what's funny?'', I asked. ''you better see down''. As she said that I looked back down to see I was still hard. ''great'', I muttered under my breath.

3rd pov

''I can help with that if you want?'', Hope said towards her boyfriend.

He looked back up at her, with one of his brows raised. ''what?''. Hope rolled her eyes. ''you heard me Nio''.

He gulped a second time. ''what do you have in mind?'', he said with a nervous tone.

Hope smiled and closed the distance between them. ''I think you know Nick''. ''uhm, I can handle it myself. I saw a shower right outside so I can run and take a cold one''. ''you sure? Because if you do that, maybe the others can see your little friend''. ''I'll run''. ''I think they will ask why you'd run''.

Nick began to get a little hot. It wasn't that he wasn't attractive to her, because we all know he is too attracted to her.

''Nick. We kind of don't have all day here. So, what's it going to be?''. ''i-I uhm. Are you sure, because you don't have to if you don't want to''. ''it's okay, I want to. That's if it's okay for you''. ''yeah, it's just I haven't you know gotten that before. I just want you to be comfortable too''.

Hope smiled towards him. ''I am. Now let me give you pleasure, like you did me''.

Hope began to go on her knees. She looked at the hybrid. He was looking at her giving her a look like 'are you sure'. She smiled towards him, to reassure him it was okay.

She took his sweatpants off.

Now he was just in his boxers. Which you could easily see his friend.

Hope licked her lips for a second there. Nick saw that asked ''you okay?''. She looked up at him. ''Nick I'm fine now relax. It's not like I'm giving birth or something. So, relax handsome''. After that she got back to what she was doing.

---------------

Short told, she gave him a reason to smile for the whole day.

---------------

After Hope was done. She got back up only to be met by Nick's lips. She accepted and kissed him back.

After some minute or so, they parted to catch their breaths.

''that was good, princess. I can't wait for the real action until we get back to the school'', the hybrid said with his forehead into Hope's. This made the girl blush a little.

Neither Nick or Hope had done what they did in the stall. So, it was clearly new for them. But also pleasuring.

''okay, I'll just shift fast. You're already ready. So, I understand if you want to go out and meet the others''. ''no, it's okay. I can wait for my boyfriend''