Chapter 71 it's your Hope

3rd pov

Nick was out. He was drained. His eyes were closed and his body was still. He wanted nothing more than to give up, but he couldn't. He had to fight, he had to fight for him and everyone else.

Nick's pov

''Nick''. ''Nick''. I heard someone say, but my eyes were to tired to open up. ''Nio. Open your eyes''. As I heard her voice, I snapped out of it and opened up my eyes.

I was met by her blue eyes. ''Hope''. ''yes it's me''. For a moment I believed it. I believed it was her, but then I remembered where I was and why. ''smart malivore, but I won't fall for it''.

3rd pov

Hope looked at the hybrid boy with sympathetic look. He thinks that it's malivore playing tricks with him when it's really her.

''Nick it's me it's really me, not malivore''. The boy laughed weak. ''I'm not falling for that. You're not getting to play with me. I'm done''. ''done? What are you saying?''.

The boy sighed. ''I said I wouldn't give in, but I'm afraid you will get your way at some point. I'm not giving up, but I'm done with the games. Stop messing with my mind and just torture me physically''.

Hope's heart dropped at the boy's confessing. She couldn't help but let a tear shred from her eyes.

The boy noticed that. ''good acting. Real good. I'm not falling this time''. ''it isn't malivore Nick. It really is me. It's your Hope''.

He tried to get up, but he couldn't. His strength wasn't there, it was like it all was drained out of him. Hope saw what he was trying to do, and she sat him back down.

''you're not in good place right now Nio''. ''stop calling me that''. The tribrid looked at her lover. ''remember'', she said. Before he could understand what she meant. She kissed him.

He was surprised and for a moment he kissed back, but then he pushed her back. ''what is this another memory?''.

''no Nio it's really me''. ''then prove it because that kiss doesn't. For all I know that may be a memory or something delusional''. ''when we were fourteen years old. You had a party at your house, and it didn't go well. You were drunk and got into a fight. Everyone left but me. I helped cleaning your wound. You, you said something that you didn't mean to say''.

Nick gulped as he remembered the incident. ''go on''. ''you said that you wanted to have a party and get wasted to get over a girl. You told me that you couldn't get your mind of this girl. She was one of the most beautiful girls you had ever met, but she just saw you as a friend. All you wanted was to feel nothing that's why you threw the party and why you wanted to drink''.

''I only told that to Hope''. ''you did''. ''I guess you knew who that girl was then?''. ''at first I thought it was Lizzie, but now I know for sure it was me''.

Nick's eyes began to scan the girl in front of him. ''it's really you''. Hope smiled at him while tears escaped her eyes. ''it is''.

The boy didn't hesitate to take the girl and kiss her lips.

It went over a minute before they parted away.

''I'm sorry I didn't believe you''. ''no, I understand Nio. If he's playing your mind it's not easy to know the differences''. ''you're astral projection?''. ''yes''. ''how did you find me?''. Hope stopped up as he said that. ''I didn't quiet. Jed told me about a cave and your mind. So, I did a little black magic to get to you, but it is worth it''.

The hybrid sighed. ''he told you didn't he?''. ''he did, and I am not letting you do that''. ''Hope you have to if it's the only way. Because to be honest I don't know how long I can keep going. He's playing with my mind, and he erases it when he wants to. Truth be told I don't know how many I have gone through. I'm drained Hope. It feels like he's winning''.

''you can do this, you can fight this Nick. Even if he gets you. I know you will get back to us, to me''. The boy's eyes began to form tears. ''maybe, and maybe not. Just please don't hesitate to do it'' ''you know I would hesitate and don't do it. I have to ask why did you ask Jed and Josie to get that spell to forget you?''. ''because then it may be easy for all of you. everyone would forget me, even you. If something does happen I hope she uses it''.

Hope laid her hands on his cheek, caressing it. ''I don't think she will, and I certainly hope not, because I will not forget my true epic love. And I will not want to kill you either. We will find a way Nick''. ''I hope so beautiful, but if not you all know what to do''.

Hope couldn't hold it in anymore. She collapsed in her true love's chest.

Nick held her tight, he held her the way she needed right now. ''please don't cry my beautiful Hope. You don't deserve any of this. Know that you are one of the strongest people I have met. You are Hope Mikaelson, the one and only. You are not like others, you are one of a kind. I love you so much Hope Andrea Mikaelson''.

Hope got a little up and kissed the boy.

She separated from him and caressed his cheeks, while giving him a light smile.

''I love you too so much Nick Grays Salvatore. Thank you''.

''you should go. I don't know when he'll be back. It great seeing you my Hope. Stay safe''. ''we will see each other again Nio''.

The boy smiled at her.

They shared one more kiss, then she broke the contact.

At this the hybrid knew what he had to do. If he was going fight, he had to let malivore win this time.

To be continued