Chapter 41 she did?

Nick's pov

As I was down, I saw Jed. He was laying in the bed straight, with his hands on his forehead looking at the ceiling. ''oh ceiling, oh ceiling. You are so beautiful that I wish I could kiss you, but I can't. So, I'll just stare at you and hope that you can sense my love'', I said as I gave ridiculous movements.

It looked like it caught his attention as he was now standing in front of the bars and giving me a stare.

''what? You were looking at it like it was something you wanted'', I said as I laughed.

''ha ha funny, you idiot'', he answered back. ''so, you're yourself now?''. He sighed ''yeah I am and I'm sorry Nick. I'm really sorry. Are you good?''. I looked at him giving him a reassuring look ''I'm good Jed. Don't worry. You weren't yourself man''.

He looked down at the floor, with a sadden face. I came closer to the bars and gave him a pat on the shoulder ''it's okay Jed. I'm fine. Look if I wasn't fine I couldn't have done this'', I said as I twisted a little on the bars.

It caught his attention. ''see. So, we cool Jeddie''. He scoffed ''man don't call me that. You know I hate it''. ''and that's why I call you that'', I said as I gave him thumbs up.

''soo I gotta ask do you know how you got that herb or something? To make you get controlled by him?''. He looked at me ''no sorry Nick''. I smiled ''it's okay Jed''.

He then began to smirk, and his eyes widened. ''what?'', I asked. ''you and Mikaelson?''. I smiled as he said that, and he noticed. ''ohhh, I was right. That smile on your face tells me everything I need to know''.

I just rolled my eyes. ''yeah me and Hope are kind of a thing''. ''do tell me more Nicholas''. I laughed ''well, I gave her my letter. You know the letter I told you about. It turns out Lizzie took it from the trash and held it. Then she gave it to me at the party yesterday. After that me and Hope went further to the woods to talk. I gave her the letter, but instead of she just reading it in quiet. I had memorized it without knowing it. So, when she opened it I began to speak as what was in the letter. After I finished she didn't say anything so, I thought that was it. I began to walk away, but then she called my name, and I turned around. She was walking towards me and before I knew it I felt two lips on me. Let me tell you man, I have never kissed someone with so much passion as I did with Hope. Then we got interrupted by the fight, then the rest you know. So, when you got thrown in the cellar. We and the squad plus dr S talked. I also told Hope I loved her, and she reciprocated those feelings too. So, she also told me she loved me. Then I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes''.

3rd pov

Jed looked at Nick with an shocked expression. ''wow man. That, that was a lot''. ''yep I know'', the hybrid boy replied. ''but I'm happy for you Nick''. Nick smiled and replied with ''yeah me too, me too''.

''oh, I almost forgot. Alyssa was going to check up on you, but she went back up. However, she wanted me to say to you that she hoped you were better''. Jed looked at his friend with almost light in his eyes ''she did?''. ''yeah''.

Nick looked at Jed as he began to smile like a child and that's when he knew that he apparently wasn't over the witch. ''really man. You aren't over her?'', he asked him. Jed looked at him ''i-I am. Am not entirely over her''.

Before any of them could speak. They heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

To be continued