Chapter 43 what the hell

3rd pov

Jed just left. Nick and Hope was now alone in the room. Both of them looked at one another and gave each other glances. Well, Nick gave her flirty glances and she just rolled her eyes.

Nick stopped with the flirty glances and walked towards his girlfriend. Then a smirk came on his face.

As he was now in front of her. He took booth of her hands and laid them between his shoulders. She raised her eyebrows at the boy, and he quickly catched on. ''what? Can't a guy take his girlfriends hands on his shoulder?''. Hope looked at the boy and laughed ''yeah, but why?'' ''isn't it obvious?'' ''no''. Nick rolled his eyes and took his hands on each side of Hope's waist. ''now?''. Hope looked at him ''not a clue, lover boy'', she answered him.

Nick sighed then he began to dance with Hope moving with him. That's when she found out he wanted to dance with her. ''you wanted to dance? You know you could have just said so''. ''well, I thought you noticed''.

As they were dancing Hope asked ''there's no music playing. Are we just going to dance in quiet?''. That's when Nick stopped and released himself from Hope, to take his phone out. Then he played 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

He took his phone back in his pocket.

He looked back up to see Hope smiling at him. ''what?''. ''nothing it's just, nothing''. ''then why are you smiling?''. ''because I'm happy Nick''. Nick looked at the girl in front of him and began to smile himself. ''I'm happy too beautiful so, shall we?'', he said as he took out his hand towards Hope. She just shook her head at the boy's gesture. ''we shall'', she said then took his hand.

They were both dancing and happy. Both of them was very happy with one another.

It went a couple of minutes, then they stopped.

They looked into each other's eyes, with so much love. Nick began to lean in and so did Hope.

Now they were kissing each other. Not in a sexual way, but in a passionate way. However, things began to escalate.

As they both were kissing each other. Nick began to go lower and lower from Hope's waist. He could sense Hope was enjoying his touch, as she moaned a little between the kisses.

Hope also began to shift her hands from Nick's shoulder to his hair. She has now a tight grip on his hair and he liked it. He began to lift Hope and pushed her gently towards the wall. The kiss got more heated as he did.

Both of them were enjoying each other's touch, like they never wanted anyone to touch the other person like they were touching each other now. Nick stopped and took his lips away from hers. From this he got a grunt from Hope. He smirked at her and she had an confused expression on her face. Before she got to say something. She felt something attack her neck, a pair of lips as a matter of fact.

She felt Nick's lips on her neck. Kissing, sucking and a little biting. She enjoyed it so much, that her moans grew a little higher. With this Nick picked up a little faster pace then he was going at. He loved to hear Hope moan, it made him feel like he was the only guy for her to make her feel like this. For his surprise Hope loves the way he touches her and how he gets her frustrated like that, not even Landon could do that. That's also how she knows she didn't love Landon like she does with Nick. He can make her feel special without even trying, but Landon couldn't well not in the way Nick does.

Nick stopped once again. This time he took of his t-shirt while holding Hope. This made the girl blush at him, almost as she did when she just saw him in a towel couple of weeks ago. Nick noticed and smiled at how adorable the girl in front of him was. ''enjoying the view are we?''. His question mad Hope look up at his face instead if his bare naked body. She opened up her mouth, but nothing came out. Nick chuckled at this ''looks like my muscles and small abs made you lose your ability to speak, beautiful''. She tried once more, but still nothing came out. It was like her mind was saying so much, but her mouth forgot it all. Nick saw this and just kept smiling at her. Before he got to say something. Hope threw her tank top off, leaving her in her bra.

This made Nick gulp a little. He didn't know she would do that so, that took him by surprise. Now Hope was the one smirking. ''what now Nicholas? Looks like you can't talk''. Nick couldn't take his eyes off Hope or her body. She was just beautiful, all of her.

He looked back and forth at her, then finally at her face. There he was met by her beautiful blue eyes and her smirking. ''uhm I-I'', he couldn't get his words out so, he stopped. This made Hope smirk turn into a little laugh. Nick looked at her and rolled his eyes, this Hope caught. ''sorry Nio, but it's a little funny''. ''yeah, yeah sure it is'', he answered her with a low voice.

Hope stopped and spoke ''let me make it up to you''. Nick didn't get the chance to say something, before he felt two lips attack his ones.

They were now in full make out session without having clothes on their upper body. They were about to get more heated, but then they had to be interrupted by someone coming down the stairs.

''what the hell'', the person said as they covered their eyes.

To be continued