Chapter 75 we saw Nick

3rd pov (Salvatore school)

Josie, Lizzie, Hope and Jed just came back to the school. Everyone went through the school to get to their headmaster's office to enlighten him to what just had occurred.

When they bursted through the door, they saw the man working. He looked at them. ''to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?'', he asked them. ''we saw Nick'', Jed was the first to say.

It didn't go one second before the headmaster jumped up from his seat, to hearing about his godson. ''what?''. No one said anything after he asked them the question. ''someone answer me'', the man said frustrating.

''we saw him dad. He was in the mystic grill. We were going there to cheer Hope up. Jed just showed up at the right time. I was the one who met him first. I was getting drinks and I bumped into him by accident. He was I don't know, not quiet himself. Just like we saw the other day. He was talking to me, but I didn't quiet talk to him. His attention went somewhere else, I guess Hope and Lizzie's voice was the cause of that since he was seeing them in their direction. I got kind of stressed out. So, I took the chance to go as he was occupied'', the brunette Saltzman girl said to her father.

Hope looked at Alaric and noticed he was frustrated as he was stressed. ''she came and told us. He came short after. He looked at me and suddenly he was in pain somehow. I was going to reach out to him, but your daughter Lizzie had a spell which hold me in my spot as also Jed suddenly came out of nowhere and held me with Lizzie's spell''.

''Lizzie why?'', her father asked her. ''I don't know. I mean we all saw what happened a few days ago. Nick was gone dad or I thought so. I didn't want to risk him luring us with his fake pain''. ''but it wasn't fake. He was in pain for real'', Hope opened up.

''yeah I figured that out a little late'', Lizzie said with a low voice.

Hope ignored her and looked at her headmaster. ''the thing is when I said his name. He looked at me and his pain was gone. Suddenly malivore came out of nowhere and said he was coming here tonight and that we must prepare us for a fight. Nick suddenly spoke up and it was like it was him talking. Our Nick. He was telling malivore that he told him he wasn't going to hurt us. Before we got to do anything he took Nick with him and disappeared''.

Alaric shook his head at all of this information. He knew he had to prepare his students for a fight. Something he never wanted them to get into, but if malivore said he'll come tonight. He has to do it.

''I'm sorry to lay this all on you. Your all just kids, but if malivore is coming tonight we gotta prepare ourselves''.

Alaric went over to the speaker and began to speak in it.

''listen every student. I wish I could stop form what's coming, but I can't. All the lower students must be evacuated immediately. I repeat immediately into the Lockwood estate. As for the older. You can choose, but I must warn you malivore is coming tonight. If you do stay, prepare yourselves. We don't know what he want, but it can't be good...''. Alaric stopped speaking and looked at Hope and his daughter, knowing what he was about to say was not going to be easy for him nor them.

He sighed then he began to speak again. ''one of our students is with him. You all might know who it is, but I'm saying it to let you all be clear about it. My godson, Nick Salvatore is with him. If everyone saw the video well, then you know. We don't know for sure if he's himself or not, so don't engage him, however if it is a must for protecting yourself then you do that...''.

He stopped once again and looked at Hope before he began to speak again. ''we want him back in a piece, but if that's not possible...''. He stopped and sighed before he continued. ''then you have my approval to do anything in your power to stop him. That's all'', then he went away from the speaker.

Hope looked at her teacher with a devastating look.

''do anything in your power to stop him? What do you mean by that?''. The Saltzman man didn't answer Hope, nor did he look in her eyes.

''dad answer her'', Josie opened her mouth getting irritated at her father.

''I-I. You know what''. ''no because that means you may be referring to something that even not Nick's parent won't forgive you about. Where is the golden arrow, dad?'', Lizzie asked her father with tears threatening to leave her eyes.

''it's in a safe place'', was all he said. He was now walking towards the door, but Hope grabbed his arm and stopped him.

She was now crying. ''where is the arrow Rick?'', she said angrily. He finally looked up at Hope. ''look understand my situation too. If Nick's really gone, we don't have a choice. He is one of the second powerful being in the world as Hope. I'm not going to use it, but I have to take it with me as a precaution''.

''this isn't you talking. You're saying as if he's not coming back you're going to kill him. Your godson, your best friends son, the boy that sacrificed himself for keeping us safe even if it didn't work. If you do this dr Saltzman there is no way his parent's will forgive and your daughter and especially me'', Hope said to her father figure.

Alaric was now in the verge of tears. ''I'm sorry, I'll do everything to get him back, but if it comes to that what other option will there be?''.

''then I'm sorry too'', Hope said as she tried her tears. Alaric looked at her clueless. ''what are yo...'', he didn't get to finfish his sentence as Hope chanted a sleeping spell on him.

''for that. I will get him back, but I can't be worrying about what you're going to do at the same time''.

Hope turned around and looked at the others. ''is this okay for you guys? Cause if not. I'll happily do the same to you''. The Saltzman sisters looked at her. ''we're with you Hope'', Lizzie said smiling to her friend.

The tribrid smiled at the both of them. Then she turned to Jed. ''I'm good with that too. I want my brother back'', he answered her.

''then let's get the super squad''. With that the four of them went outside the office.

To be continued