Chapter 5 the day he found out

Everyone looked at Scott who was now lying on the floor dead. Hope trying some spell, the twins freaking out. Everyone else just stood there knowing what happened wouldn't go away as the monster's problem they had have. They know now that Nick is a fully hybrid, and for what it seems like he is powerful.

Without realizing, Alaric Saltzman just came out an asked ''what the hell is going on''. He looked over at the students standing there, before his eyes turned to his daughter, tribrid and now the fully hybrid.

He then saw Scott lying there standing still. He rushed down to them to see what he hoped not had happen. He looked at the body of Scott then turned to look at Nick who still had his wolf face out. His face seeing Nick, knew that the hybrid did something he should not have done. ''Nick? W-wh-hat have you done boy?'', he said in shock as he knows that Nick has reached his potential to becoming the fully hybrid. Not only that, but he is also only one of his species and one of the most powerful being except for Hope of course.

Nick didn't know what to do. He stood there watching as mr Saltzman sat down with his head in his hand. Hope looking at him with worry in her eyes. Lizzie sitting at the wall nervously. Josie just standing there not knowing what to say or do.

Nick saw in the small piece of glass in front of him. He saw his face. In a wolf form. He looked shocked, scared even. He looked around him at everyone. Seeing the scariness in them. They were afraid. He understood, as he saw himself on the glass.

He ran, he ran out of the school. He just ran fast. He didn't even look back. He stopped in the woods and took his hands on his face. He felt the hair on his cheekbones. He went to his ears and felt they were pointed. Then he went to his mouth, feeling his wolf fangs.

He just stood there leaning onto the tree not knowing what the hell was going on. He leaned more and more to the tree, until he hit the grass. He took his feet to his face and took his arms in front of his feet and his face. He buried his face into his feet. Feeling lonely, sad, angry all the same time.

Two hours later

Suddenly he heard a wood break, he could her that it wasn't long from where he was standing. He figured out he had super hearing, meaning he could hear thing from a distance. He understood that he was a werewolf now but didn't catch on how or why.

He heard the sound again and before he could turn his head up. He smelled who it was, it was Hope. He didn't need to see it was her as he could smell her from a distance.

He turned his head up and saw the tribrid standing over him. She didn't say anything. Instead she knelt down to where Nick was and said ''I know you must feel things now, but come with me and I'll explain everything Nick'', she said with gentle in her eyes and reaching out a hand.

He took her hand and dragged both of them up. She looked at him and took her hand on his wolf face. She gently strokes him, and he turned away and hid himself from her. She was hurt that Nick turned his back onto her from hiding his form. She didn't care how he looked with or without his wolf form. So, she took her hand at his chin and turned him around. (he's about 3-4 inches taller than her).

He held his head down to hide himself, but she lifted him by his face facing her. He looked into those beautiful ocean blue eyes, and he shifted back to his human face. She looked into his brown sweet eyes. She interviewed their hands and walked back to the Salvatore school that now will be Nick's school.

To be continued