Chapter 42 well, that got your attention

3rd pov

Nick and Jed were looking at the stairs to see who was coming. A second after, the person was now in sight. ''Hope'', Nick said.

She looked at him and gave him a look, a look he knows to well.

''I know I shouldn't have come down here without telling you and dr S, but I heard you two talk and I just thought...''. Before Nick got to finish what he was saying, Hope cut him off. ''you thought what? That it's just okay to go down here and maybe risk your life'', she said in a harsh tone but also worried.

Nick looked at her, then he answered the tribrid. ''what? I wasn't risking my life. Look Jed's back. He is himself again, don't worry. Also risking my life? What do you mean? I can't be killed Hope, remember. I'm also a part phoenix''.

Hope sighed and that's when Nick understood she was still worried, even if he was a phoenix.

Jed was in his cell just looking at other things instead of the arguing couple.

Nick began to walk towards Hope.

He was now in front of her. He took his hand and caressed her cheeks. ''I know you're worried Hope, but hey I'm fine. I'm not a regular supernatural. I'm a hybrid of two kinds. A wolf and a phoenix''. Hope looked at him and answered ''I know Nick, but still. I worry about you. I'm not going to apologise for that''.

Nick began to smile towards the girl. She noticed. ''why are you smiling?'', she asked her boyfriend. ''because it's cute. You know that you worry about me. Because even if you're a tribrid Hope I worry about you too''.

Hope's pov

I can't help but fall more in love with this boy. Just everything about him makes me go crazy, in a good way. I have never felt anything like this for no one. Not Roman and not even Landon. There's just something about Nick that makes me feel special.

I remember when I jumped in the pit, I wasn't just thinking about Landon, but I was thinking about Nick too. If I'm being honest I guess I thought about him more than Landon. I guess I kinda always knew I had something with Nick, something I didn't feel for Landon. Of course I loved Landon, but I guess I never loved him like I love Nick.

Nick's pov

I saw Hope was in her thought so, I called out her name ''Hope''. She didn't budge so, I tried again ''Hope''. Nope, no answer again. So, instead I kissed her.

This must have caught her attention as she immediately reciprocates the kiss back.

After some seconds I broke the kiss.

''well, that got your attention''. She looked and me and smiled.

''wanna tell me what got you in your zone?''. She replied with ''just you. My lover boy''.

''awh man. you're sticking with that name?''. She didn't answer instead she nodded. ''well then beautiful. Guess I'll get used to it eventually''.

As I said that I saw her cheeks began to be red. I smirked and she noticed. She took her head down, but I quickly took it up again. So, that know she was met by my eyes.

I came closer to her and said ''you really like it when I call you beautiful, that you got red. It's cute, beautiful''.

She didn't get to speak as I crashed our lips together.

It started to heat. I pushed her careful into the wall and kissed her deeply.

That's when someone cleared their throat. That made us stop and look behind us.

There was Jed looking at the ceiling, not meeting my or Hope's eyes.

I then backed a little away so, Hope could clean herself a little.

''you know. If I didn't do that. You two would definitely had sex'', Jed said as he smiled at us.

''shut up Jed'', me and Hope said in synch. Then we both looked at each other and smiled to one another.

3rd pov

''sorry man. Kinda forgot you were here'', Nick said. ''yeah I saw that'', the werewolf said as he rolled his eyes. ''you know, you two are so in love and horny that you didn't even notice me''.

''what pfft no'', Hope answered him ''uhm pfft yeah, Hope'', Jed said. As he said that Hope became irritated that he was kind of mocking her, and Nick noticed. ''okay we done now. So Hope can Jed get out or?''

Hope looked at her boyfriend and answered him ''yeah he can. Dr Saltzman sent me down here to actually let him out, then I spotted you''.

''oh, cool then. Just do your thing beautiful''. Hope smiled towards Nick and Nick knew it was because he called her beautiful.

Hope began to walk towards the bars and opened them up so, Jed could get out.

Jed was out and he was happy. ''thank you Hope. oh, also sorry for yesterday. I wasn't quite myself''. ''it's not entirely okay, but like you said. You weren't yourself'', she replied.

He nodded then turned towards Nick ''sorry again man. Know if you'll excuse me. I have a certain witch to speak to''.

As he said that, he began to walk the stairs.

Leaving the two lovebirds alone.

To be continued