Chapter 63 my room or yours?

Hope's pov

I got back in dr Saltzman office and was met by everyone starring at me. ''what?'', I asked them roughly. ''you good Hope?'', Kaleb asked. I rolled my eyes. ''yes I'm fine. Well, except that my boyfriend is laying outside dead. Then yes I'm fine''.

''I didn't mean...'', he got cut off by Hope. ''I know. Sorry. I didn't mean to sound like that. It's j...''.

3rd pov

Hope cut herself off and went to the window. Looking at her lifeless boyfriend. Scared that he might not wake up.

Lizzie noticed and nudged her twin sister to look. Josie looked at her and she nodded towards Hope. Both the twins stood up and went to their friend.

''he'll pull through'', Josie said behind Hope. ''yes he will, because he won't let us down and he won't especially let you down'', Lizzie said as she took her arm around Hope's shoulder.

Hope didn't look at them nor did she say anything. She sighed and still looked out of the window. That's when the twins took her into a hug.

She couldn't hold it any longer. The moment they embraced her, was the moment she let tears fell. She doesn't like to people see her cry, but she couldn't hold it anymore. She was devastated.

She closed her eyes. All she wanted was her boyfriend to come in the door and give her a passionate kiss and say he's fine, he's alive, he's there. But he isn't he's laying in the grass not moving.

The more she thought, the more tears came. She was afraid. Afraid about what if he doesn't wake up. What if she doesn't get to see him everyday. What if she could never say how much she loved him anymore. What if she could never hear his voice again.

She can't have another get lost, especially not someone she loves.

She opened up her eyes when she heard Roman speak. ''uhm guys. I think you better see what's going on with Nick''.

In that moment the twins let her go and see outside. When she did she saw Nick having what looked like a seizure.

Right at that sight. She runed out.

----

She stopped at her track, when she was right with him. Now he was covered in ashes.

Everyone else cam out and saw the sight. ''everyone back up'', Alaric said towards his students. They obeyed except Hope.

''Hope back up''. She didn't listen to her headmaster instead she went more forward. As she did flames began to came.

Before they got to. Landon pushed Hope further back. Which resulted them both falling.

The flames began to grow higher, then they stopped.

It went just a second and a hand punched through the 'stone ash'.

A moment after something jumped up. Something like a supernatural hybrid who just activated his phoenix side.

He was turned around, so he had his back towards the others.

Nick looked at his surroundings. He understood he was at the school as he remembered how it looked like inch by inch.

He looked behind him and saw the people he cares about.

When they saw him. He had different eyes.

They weren't their normal colour nor where they his regular wolf yellow eyes. No, they were mixed. It looked like fire and yellow mixed together as orange. His eye colour was orange.

''hey friends. I said I was going to come back'', Nick said with his signature smirk.

Everyone looked at him and at his eyes. ''Nicholas your eyes'', his headmaster said. ''my eyes what's with my eyes?'', he asked as raised one brow.