Chapter 28 why?

I took my gaze upon her. She was looking stunning. She had a red blouse, black jeans and a leather jacket on her. Instead of saying something, I just starred at her. Looking how stunning she was where she stood.

Hope's pov

I heard Landon and Nick outside. So, I went to check out what they did outside my door. When I came out the two boys looked at me. Landon was gazing at me. Nick had his eyebrows raised and had an alluring expression on his face. I looked at myself, reassuring I didn't have anything on me. As I was finished I looked at the two ''why are you two looking at me like that? Do I have something on me, that you two can see and I can't''. ''no, no. ehm I was j-jus-st. A-admiring you''.

3rd pov

As Nick just said that. He doesn't know why he revealed he was admiring her. He didn't even get the chance to think what he was going to say. Instead, he just blurted out that he was indeed cheeking the tribrid out. Both Landon and Hope looked at him. He didn't know what to say. So, he just stood there quietly, looking at the floor.

Landon began to speak up ''well, ehm. Look Hope I was wondering if we could talk''. Hope took her gaze from Nick to Landon. ''I can't I'm going out''. The sentence caught Nick's attention. ''going out? Where?'', the phoenix asked. ''that's actually none of your business. Remember. We aren't together anymore. So, I don't have to tell you where I'm going'', Hope said with confidence.

Landon's pov

It hurt when Hope said we aren't together anymore. I know I broke up with her, but something inside of me didn't want to. I love her, I really do. However, I don't think she loves me as much as she loves Nick. Even if both of them don't see their feelings clear for each other, I do.

3rd pov

It was silent for a moment there, then Landon spoke up ''sorry, you're right. So, when can we talk?''. ''hm I don't know. I'm going out like I said. So, maybe later or something''. ''yeah sure''.

Nick just stood there listening to their conversation. He didn't say anything, before Hope called his name ''Nick''. ''yeah'', the hybrid answered. ''you said you were admiring me. Why?'', she asked him with a mischievous smirk on her face.

Nick gulped ''I ehm I. I mean you look good. Like really good, and how can you not be admired. I mean you are indeed beautiful'', the hybrid said with confusion in his head to why he's saying this honestly.

Hope blushed at what he said. Landon just looked at both of them, saying ''yeah. I'm gonna go. Hope ehm sorry and if you don't want to talk I understand. I at least wants us to be friends, do you?''. She looked at Landon, saying ''yeah agree. Friends we are'', with a light smile towards him. He smiled back at her and walked away. Leaving the tribrid and the hybrid alone in the hallway.

To be continued