Chapter 47 i'll try my best dr S

Nick's pov

As I woke up I noticed I was in my room. How did I get here?. I looked at my desk and saw my phone. I reached for it and saw the clock was 1:00 pm. What the hell? Last I checked the clock it was 10 o'clock. What have I done for three hours?

That's when I remembered. I transformed and went back inside to the school. I remember I was growling in the corridor. That's when the others came out and Hope saying his name. Then Ric pulling a tranquiliser gun and pointing at me. After that I don't remember.

I heard a knock on my door. ''eh come in''. There were Lizzie and Josie. ''Jo, Liz. Hey''.

3rd pov

''hey Nick. How are you feeling?'', Josie asked the boy. ''oh, ehm you know good'', he said while giving her a reassurance smile. ''are you really fine Nick'', Lizzie asked. ''yeah''.

''Nick you don't have to lie'', Josie spoke up. Nick sighed ''yeah maybe I'm not entirely fine''. ''we figured that out Nicky'', Lizzie said. ''yeah. I'm sorry guys. I was being a total, eh uhm. I don't have a word for the way I acted, but I shouldn't have acted that way''. ''no you shouldn't, but it's okay. Look dad wants to talk to you in his office, so meet you there?''. ''oh, uhm yeah sure. Just go ahead and I'll come soon, thanks for telling me Jo''.

As Nick was finishing speaking the twins smiled at him and he smiled back. They went out the door and Nick stood up from his bed.

After some minutes he decided to go and face his headmaster. As he walked towards the office. The door opened, revealing the one that made him angry.

He locked eyes with the vampire. The vampire started to walk towards him. ''you sure you want to do that. Roman?''.

Roman stopped in his track and looked at the hybrid. Then he started to walk again. Now he was a couple of centimetres away from Nick. Nick then came a little closer, so know they had their face facing each other.

Before Nick could do anything. The others came out the door. Everyone saw Nick and Roman standing I front of each other. Nick looked at the people behind Roman and locked eyes with Hope. Then he looked at the floor and stepped back.

''look I just wanted to say sorry for the way I acted guys. I shouldn't have acted that way. Sorry''. Ric walked towards the boy he sees like a son. He patted his shoulder ''I'm not saying what you did was not wrong, but I can understand. I'll let this one slide, but you have to try and control your emotions Nick''. Nick looked up at Ric and nodded ''I'll try dr S''. ''good. Now can you set your differences aside and work with Roman a little?''.

'I'll try my best dr S''. ''that's all I'm asking for Nick. also sorry for shooting you with the tranquiliser''. ''It's okay. I understand why you did it. I'm not mad''. Alaric nodded and turned towards the others ''well, then let's go back to my office and talk about the thing I wanted to talk about before all the other things happened''. They all nodded and went inside.

To be continued