Chapter 53 come on lover boy

Nick's pov

''the beach?'', I said as I looked at Hope. She looked away from the others and met my eyes. ''yes Nicholas, the beach'', she said with a smirk.

I raised my brows. ''why would you go to the bea...'', then I stopped as I saw the smirk she had was now devilish. Now I understood why she wanted to go to the beach.

''Nick. Why didn't you finish your question?'', I heard Raf say. As I still looked at Hope, Jed answered for me. ''because Nick caught up to why Hoped wanted to go to the beach''. ''and you know, how?'', Landon asked Jed. Jed smirked towards the phoenix ''what do we do at the beach Landon?''. Landon raised his brows. ''it depends. It can be because you want to get sun on your skin, beach food, drinks and so on''. I broke my gaze on Hope and looked at the two.

Jed rolled his eyes towards Landon. ''serious bro. What else?''. ''I don't know dude. I can't handle this pressure of getting asked. I'm not dumb, but I can't think''. I laughed at the two.

It looks like it got everyone's attention as everyone looked over at me. Jed then asked me ''Salvatore what do you do in the beach?''. ''well, like Landon said it depends. However, many goes to the beach to swim''. Jed then turned his gaze back to Landon ''see Landon''. ''yeah, but that doesn't answer my question to what the deal is''. I sighed. ''Landon what do we wear when we're swimming?'', I asked my brother. ''uhm bikinis and shorts''. ''yes finally dude'', Jed said clapping his hands.

Landon rolled his eyes ''yeah, but what do that have to do with th...'', then Landon stopped.

He looked at Hope and Nick. Then he formed an O on his mouth. ''you understand now?'', I asked him. ''yeah I understand now''. ''then what did we mean?'', Jed asked Landon.

''you meant that they want to go because it'll be less clothes on''. ''well kind of, but also to have fun'', Hope said. ''yeah sure'', I said. With that I got kneed in my stomach.

''ahhh. That hurt Hope'', I said as I took my hands on my stomach.

After a second I got back up and saw Hope smiling at me.

''so, we're going to the beach so Hope here can tease Nick?'', Mg asked. ''no, we are not only going because of that, but also to have fun. Since it's been a long time we did'', Hope answered.

''okay, but how are we getting there? Because I don't think dr Saltzman would let us use the bus'', Caleb said.

''relax girls and boys. Your hybrid boy here, got a car'', I said.

''Nick your car has like five seats and we are nine'', Lizzie said.

''well then, guess someone has to sit on the lap'', I said as I blinked to everyone.

''not it'', Raf said.

''uh uh not me'', Mg said.

''nope don't even think about it'', Lizzie said.

''no'', Jed said.

I looked at Caleb, Lan and Jo.

''no don't even try Nick. I will and I mean I will punch you so hard man'', Caleb said.

I huffed ''fine then''.

''I have a spell that can make your car have eight seats, but one has to still sit on someone's lap'', Josie said.

I smirked to myself as I figured who was gonna sit and whose lap it was.

''Nick why are you smiling like that?'', Jed asked.

I looked at him and gave him a sheepish smile. That's when he knew I was up to something.

I looked at Hope and she looked at me first confused then realized what I had in mind.

I blinked at her then I turned around to speak to Josie. ''Jo do that spell. Jed you wanna drive?''. ''hell, yeah man'', he said.

''why aren't you gonna drive bro'', Mg asked. I gave him a nod and he didn't understand. I looked to Hope and gave her a smirk.

''because Milton. I'm going to sit on the front seat next to Jed and Hope here. Is the one sitting on my lap. Everyone okay with that?''. Everyone nodded. ''actually...'', Hope said but I stopped her. ''sorry beautiful but at this you don't have a say. The others are fine with it, so looks like you'll be sitting on my lap'', I said as I smirked at her.

3rd pov

Hope went closer to Nick's ear so only he could hear what she was going to say.

''okay handsome, but the question is can you control it?''. Then she backed away. I gulped.

''okay squad. Let's pack and go to the beach. Meet up at Nick's car at the parking lot in about ten minutes'', Hope said. Everyone nodded.

The other's left and Nick stood there beside Hope. ''come on lover boy. You got a short to pack for your swimsuit''.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at her. She smirked and took his hand and he followed eventually.

To be continued