Chapter 10 party time part four

It had been twenty minutes. I had already tokened my clothes on, but instead of going to the party I sat in my bed. Devastated. Suddenly the door swung open, revealing Jed. ''awh man, what are you doing here? The party's outside'', he said.

''she didn't feel the same'', I said. ''what?'', Jed asked. ''Hope, she didn't feel the same way about me''. Without any further the wolf knew what the hybrid was talking about. He then walked to his bed and found something under it.

''here. I have kept this if I needed it, but it looks like you need it more'', he said and handed me the liquor. I took it, and chugged some down.

''feeling better?'', Jed asked. ''not a bit, but it'll ease the pain a little'', I answered. We just sat there for a moment, then I said ''now let's go down''. I stood up and he followed me.

We came down to the party and it was many people there. As I came downstairs everyone shouted ''happy birthday Nick''. And what a birthday it was.

I thanked everyone and began to walk to one of the tables. I saw Lizzie, Josie, Raf, Mg, Landon and Hope at the tables. Lizzie winking me in.

I saw it was a seat available between her and Hope. Just fantastic I thought for myself.

I went up to them and sat down. ''how's my birthday boyfriend'', Lizzie said. ''I'm good. Real good'', I answered her. Lizzie kissed me after my response. We got interrupted as Josie said ''why don't you two get a room''. ''maybe later'', I said smirking at Lizzie. As I said that I noticed Hope got a sad expression for a moment. Don't know why though. She clearly said she didn't like me as that.

''you two finally going to do the deed. Damn Salvatore, didn't know you could keep it in your pants for a month'', Rafael said laughing. Suddenly a voice behind the gang came ''oh, but he can. As little mr Salvatore here is a virgin'', the voice said. The gang turned around and saw it was Alyssa Chang.

''what t-that's not true'', I said. ''come on virgin boy. Don't lie. You shouldn't have written in your little diary, with the pen I gave you last Christmas. An idea I got from Penelope'', she smiled at him.

''the heck is wrong with you. First of all, it's a journal and to spell a pen to see what other people write is not right'', I said angry. ''yeah well, I don't care. You don't want Lizzie to find out your secret would you. About a special tribrid'', she said in his ears for only him to hear.

''look Alyssa just go and ruin someone else's life okay'', Lizzie said giving her an angry look. She just smirked and said to Nick in his ears ''don't worry wolfboy, your secret is safe with me. If I'm being honest I ship you two'', she then said and walked away.

''what was that all about?'', Josie asked'' ''don't know. She is something for herself'', Mg said. ''so, Nick you're a virgin?'', Lizzie asked him with a serious tone. ''I-I ehm. To be honest yes'', I said nervously.

Everyone looked at me. I just sat there for a moment, then spoke ''I haven't actually gone out with that many girls so, I never actually have had that kind of intimacy with a girl'', I said looking down at the table.

''look it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's okay to wait. You don't have to have sex with the first girl you see or date. It's okay to wait and be ready when you are'', Lizzie said understanding. ''thanks Liz'' I said giving her a light smile

''yeah Nick. We aren't gonna mock you for being a virgin man. Like guys can also wait for the right girl or so ever.  So, don't sweat about it'', Landon said.

I looked at him giving him a nod. I couldn't help but see at Hope at the same time. When Landon was sitting beside her, and she was sitting beside me. When he said the right girl I couldn't stop myself from glance at Hope a little.

''Nick, your eyes man'', raf commented. Nick took his phone up and saw in his camera, that his eyes were yellow. The hybrid didn't know why, before he started hearing his bones crack. He fell down from his chair and growled in pain.

The gang looking at him, not knowing what to do.

Hope knew it was because he had newly activated his werewolf side. When every people with wolf gene was born. If they activated their wolf side one day before the full moon. It meant that they would feel a slight pain that same day. Their bones cracking and trying to shift into wolf form before the full moon. Hope had forgotten that.

''step back everyone'', Hope said as she got down on her knees holding her hand in Nick's face. Nick looked up at her, seeing those beautiful blue eyes. He became calmer.

Then he began to feel his bones cracking again. ''it hurts'', he said looking at Hope. She said ''follow my voice Nick. You can do this. Control yourself.''. As he heard those words. He started trying to take control of what was happening to his body. The bones cracking, still went on. ''I can't. I'm sorry, but I can't. It's to painful'', he said.

Hope took her hand and stroke him. Lizzie and Landon saw the chemistry between the wolfhybrid and the tribrid but didn't say anything.

''you can Nick. I know you can. I-I believe in you''. That's the word that made Nick take control of his body. The bones cracking stopped, and his eyes went to normal.

He lifted his body up and looked at Hope and Hope looked at him too. Everyone standing around them saw this. Lizzie and Landon looking at each other with a confusion look in their face.

That's when he knew. Nick knew what he felt about Hope wasn't one sided. He knew she felt the same way about him.

To be continued