Chapter 20 i understand, go

As the humanoid disappeared. I couldn't help, but to think what Malivore wants. All I know is that it has something to do with me. I looked at everyone and they were looking back at me.

Mr S asked ''Nick what happened, before we came in?''. I looked at him then said ''I was fighting the humanoid, then it's eyes glowed white. After that the humanoid were controlled by Malivore. Then you all came''.

Mr S looked at me with concern in his eyes. I guess this is not what he wanted to happen. I looked at Lizzie who had tears in her eyes. I went over to her and wiped them away saying ''hey Liz it's okay. See I'm alright. May have some bruise and that, but I'll heal''. She looked at me and embraced me. I gladly embraced her back.

As I was. I saw Hope looking at us. Sensing something, but I don't know. Then she began to walk away. I let go of Lizzie and said ''be right back'' Lizzie nodded saying ''I understand, go''. Then I walked away.

I spotted Hope going up the stairs. I sprinted and caught up with her.

I was now in front of her.

''why did you leave?'', I asked. She sighed and looked at me saying ''just going to find something. To stop whatever plan Malivore is planning''. ''Hope''. ''what?'', she asked.

''what is going on with you? First you choose Landon. Now you kind of looked jealous when I hugged Lizzie. I can't do this Hope. I told you my feelings, and you still chose Landon''. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. Then she opened up to speak ''I don't know Nick, okay? I don't know. I guess I'm scared. I don't want to lose either you or Landon''.

I looked at her. Gently stroking the tears that fell from her eyes.

I sighed then said ''Hope look. You won't okay? You won't lose me, as for Landon. I can't speak for him. However, if he cares about you. He would also want, what's best for you. I'll always be there for you Hopey. Always and forever, right?

She looked at me and chuckled. ''always and forever, Nio'', she answered.

I smiled back at her and embraced her.

A couple of minutes later

It had been some minutes, and we were still in each other's embrace.

We both figured we should part. So, we parted from the embrace.

Now I was inches away from Hope's face. I looked at her and then at her lips.

She became closer and closer. I also went more closer to her.

Now or lips were slightly touching. We stood like that for some moments. Then this time I backed away, before anything could happen.

I looked at the kitchen door, then back at Hope ''we should probably head in. You know check if everyone else is okay''. She looked at me and nodded.

We went down and now we were at the door. I was going to enter, but Hope took my hand and stopped me.

I looked back at her giving her a confused expression. She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes. She began to speak ''I just want you to know that I'm glad I have you back as almost as before when we were younger''. I looked at her smiling saying ''me too Hope''.

Even though I wanted to tell her I didn't want to be like that. I wanted to tell her I want her as more. More than a friend, more than a girl friend. However, I couldn't. Because I don't want her to be more sad. Now I'm still with Lizzie, she gave me a second chance. Hope is also with Landon. It's not fair for either of them. Not Lizzie, not Landon and not Hope.

I looked away from Hope and opened the door. Entering.

To be continued