Chapter 68 always and forever

3rd pov

He was now in the woods. Trying to look for the unknown thing and his love. But he couldn't find them, he was using his smell but somehow it didn't help much.

That was until he heard a scream and made a run for it.

----

He found her and the unknown person. The person was trapped, and she was using magic against him.

''welcome to the party son, missed you''. Nick walked closer and looked at the person. It was a man, a man he didn't know calling him son. He connected the dots. ''son of a bitch, can't you never leave me alone''.

He smiled. ''no because now is the time''. As he said that monsters began to come and surround the two most powerful beings. ''we can take them'', Hope said. ''oh, I know but you think I didn't come with a second plan''.

Then there came more monsters, but these monsters held each of the super squad gang. ''they came and ambushed us'', Rafael spoke up. ''we didn't have a chance'', Mg said.

Nick looked around him and he couldn't hold it. His eyes turned and fangs came out. He roared very load, that even the school heard.

''ah good boy, but not so scary'', Maliovre said with a smirk. Nick looked at him. ''let them go''. ''let me think. No'', he said.

Then he looked at Hope, he looked between her and Nick. ''oh no, did the power couple break up or something. The tribrid has been crying and you Nicholas look not so good yourself''. ''shut up'', Hope said. ''ah, hit a nerve did I? Funny'', he said.

''wanna see a trick?'', he spoke again. No one said anything. He rolled his eyes and before they knew, he broke out of the spell that Hope had and switched their place. Now she was somehow tied up to the tree. ''cool, right?'', he said looking at everyone especially at Nick.

Nick began took his claws and was about to slash the man, but he got stopped by another monster coming from behind him and takin a hold of his hand.

''ah ah ah. I wouldn't do that if I was you. If you try anything I will kill your beautiful girlfriend or ex whatever. It might not kill her permanently, but it might kill her and activate her tribrid side and we don't want that want we''.

''you wouldn't, because then she can kill you for good'', Nick said trying to get away from the monster holding him. ''oh, maybe but I would just to see you suffer Nick''.

Nick looked at Hope and she didn't even look at him. This made his heart ache. He looked at everyone else and noticed how scared they were. He sighed.

''let them go and I'll come with you. That's what you want, right? That's why you're doing this''.

The man smiled. ''see, I told you. You would do anything for the people you love. Especially her'', he said walking towards Hope and touching her hair.

This made him go crazy, that he flashed his eyes again at him but this time they were more bright. ''don't TOUCH her'', he yelled. It made malivore smile and back of off the girl.

''as you wish''.

''hit a nerve there didn't I?'', he spoke again and laughed.

''LET THEM GO now'', the hybrid said still very much angry.

''not yet'', he answered his son back.

That was it for the hybrid to grasp away from the monster holding him. He used his claw and clawed on his face, not once, not twice, not three, but four times. This made the monster fell down.

Nick was now covered in blood. He looked back and his eyes were growing more stronger now.

This made his biological father grin. ''this is what I wanted. You just unlocked your inner strength. Now, I'll let them go''.