Chapter 38 night beautiful

As Nick just said I love you to the one and only tribrid. Everyone looked at him, not fully surprised at what he just said.

Nick was still standing, and Hope was still where the others were.

Hope's pov

Did I just hear that correctly? Did Nick just said he loved me.

Before I could do or say anything, he began to speak again. I looked up at him.

''I-I'm sorry that wasn't what I was actually going to say. J-just forget it''. I could hear the hurt in his voice. I saw he turned around and now his back was in front of us. He was about to go out the door, but I was not going to let him.

I dragged myself and walked towards him. I took him by his arm and turned him around to face me.

He was now right in front of me with his face. He didn't look at me though, he just saw another direction.

He was a little taller than me, but I took him by his chin. Making him face me with his eyes.

I could see that he has had tears running down him, as his eyes were a little puffy. I myself have tears in my eyes.

I looked at him and he was now looking at me. His eyes looked beautiful even though he has had tears running down them, but that just made them more attractive.

3rd pov

Nick and Hope stood there, holding eye contact for some moments.

Nick's pov

Me and Hope just stood here, looking at each other. None of us speaking nor the others that are behind us.

I was about to turn and leave, when I suddenly felt two warm lips on mine.

I opened up my eyes since I closed them the moment I felt the lips on me. I knew it was Hope, it just caught me off guard.

I immediately reciprocated the kiss.

It was just like the one we had in the wood, magical and fireworks. It was gentle and careful. I just can't explain it. It's just an unexplainable feeling. A feeling I just can get by kissing one girl, Hope Mikaelson.

We both parted away from each other, to get some air. I don't know how long it had been.

I looked behind me and there were the others just standing there looking at different directions.

They then looked up at us and gave us a smile. I smiled a little back to them. Then I looked back at Hope.

She was looking at me. I was going to speak but didn't get the chance as she took her finger upon my lips and then moved them away.

''nope, now it's my turn to speak. You may have distance yourself from me in the past, but I also did that after, well you know. So, it isn't just your fault Nick, but I'm not letting it happen again. You Nick are someone special to me too. I have had feelings for you a long time too, but I guess I just also suppressed them. However, I won't do that again. My feelings for you Nick are deeper than the ocean. You have always been there for me or at least tried even though I pushed you away, you didn't budge''. Then Hope stopped and looked deeper into Nick's eyes, before she kept going.

''what I'm trying to say is that you're not the only one that may feel the way you do towards me, because Nick Grays Salvatore I love you too''.

Nick's eyes widen at what the tribrid said. He wasn't sure if she felt the same way, but now he does.

He smiled brightly at her and gave her a hug. She hugged him back. Then they parted away as they heard Lizzie speak.

''okay love birds. You two done. Cause I'm pretty sure my dad and the others don't want to watch fifty shades of grey 3d, minus the chains and all that''.