Chapter 8 party time part two

Hope Mikaelson's pov

As Nick and his parents were talking to doctor Saltzman. I headed up to my room to get ready for Nick's birthday party.

I looked in my wardrobe to see if there were some clothes I could have on me. It took a while, but I found a winner. A beautiful blue dress with red flowers. That I had gotten a few months ago from Nick on my birthday. I haven't had the chance to wear it, before now.

I laid it on my bed and began to get ready for the party

I laid it on my bed and began to get ready for the party. I started with makeup. as I were taking powder, I noticed Jed and Nick were there. Guess they were sharing a room. Suddenly I saw in the back of my door that Nick stopped. He was looking in here, but instead of acknowledging him. I still did my makeup.

About ten minutes had passed, and I was ready. I didn't want to go to the party right away. So, instead I went to do something I didn't know was a good idea or not.

I walked out of my room and went straight to his room, Nick's. I stayed out there a little bit before knocking.

I knocked one time, but no one answered. So, I knocked again and then a half naked Nick answered the door.

3rd pov

As Nick had answered the door seeing it was no other than Hope Mikaelson. They both stood there for a time. Nick looking at how stunning Hope was. He recognised the dress, he got her for her 18th birthday a couple of months ago.

Hope looking at Nick half naked. Scanning every inch of his body all down to his little one. She couldn't help but blush a little. She just saw her friend's boyfriend, as also the boy she is in love with half naked. She knew it was wrong to stare, but she couldn't help it.

As she was still starring at Nick. She noticed he had some abs, not very much but a little. She also noticed how muscular he was. Her eyes started wandering to his little one, and to say at least he was definitely not packing.

Nick noticed Hope was starring, but he didn't mind. As he kind of liked the tribrid checking him out.

Nick's pov

I saw Hope standing there. Looking beautiful as she always does. For a second there, I got lost in her ocean blue eyes. I brought myself back and realized she was checking me out. I let her.

Hope's pov

There he was half naked in front of me. I couldn't help, but to stare at him. He was muscular and he had some little abs. Gosh he is handsome, I thought inside of me. I know I shouldn't have but I checked him out, all of him. Even at his, you know.

3rd pov

Both the tribrid and the hybrid stopped what they were doing and looked each other in the eyes. They both knew what they'd see/done isn't exactly something you do when you're in a relationship, but it can happen.

Neither of them spoke after some seconds. Nick starting ''Hope, ehrm hey. What up?'', the half naked hybrid asked the tribrid.

''h-hey i-I was just wondering if you wanted ehrm to go to the party downstairs together?'', she asked the hybrid.

''yeah s-sure. Just sit on my bed and I'll go get ready in the bathroom'', Nick said to Hope.

Nick went out of the way so, Hope could come in. Hope went in and sat on his bed. The hybrid took his hand on the knob and twisted it, locking the door.

To be continued