Chapter 77 conscience

Nick's pov

Malivore was sitting like he was doing some sort of yoga. I rolled my eyes at him. ''dude when are we going to do this? It's boring to look at you do yoga'', I asked him. I heard him scoff at me, which made me more annoyed at him.

''you know being quiet is an excellent exercising. Why don't you do that''.

Does he think I'm stupid or something?

''you know being a dickhead is a choice, right?'', I replied with a smirk towards him.

It worked cause he groaned and stood up.

''listen Nick. I'm getting rest of the crew here. So, if you can be so kind and do something rather some distance from here. It would be a good way to start''.

''you know, father's want to have their son near. Just in case, but sometimes the father is a douche like you. So, I'll go''.

I noticed him crunching his nose. ''I don't know what you're on about, but just go. I'll get you when you're needed also...''.

I didn't care what he was about to say, so I just walked away.

----

I was going more into the woods until I suddenly heard something with my enchanted hearing.

''if it don't work, what are we going to do?'', I heard Josie ask. ''then we have no other choice then to do what I told dr Saltzman'', Hope answered her. ''no Hope. We can't, you can't''.

I heard her sigh. ''we must Josie, it's the only way. If it goes to Nick, then I'll do it''.

Wow, I guess maliovre is telling the truth. They may kill me and my own girlfriend is going to do that.

''kill them before they kill you''. I looked behind me to see who said that, but no one was there. Am I imagining things or is malivore doing a trick on me again.

''funny. Get out and stop messing with me. ''oh, I'm not messing with you. This isn't malivore'', I heard the voice speak again.

Now I looked straight forward to be met by some ghost or some shit.

''what the hell are you?''. It chuckled. ''your conscience''. I looked at him or her up and down. It was literally nothing. All I saw was a light and some white thing, and it was hovering above the ground.

''I don't have a conscience. Well, not anymore''. ''oh, but you do boy. It's all in here'', it said and pointed to my heart.

''dude you've lost it. I have no humanity, then how can I still have a conscience?''.

It began tilting its head to the side. ''because you aren't as lost as you think Nio''. Something inside of me made my blood boil. ''don't call me that''. ''why? Because only Hope can do that''. ''stop it''.

It stopped and began to circle around me. I began to feel light headed. ''stop. What are you doing?''. ''oh this? Just a little trick I learned. You must feel tired?''. ''no much more sick of your bullshit malivore''. ''oh, I guess your more light headed. Like I said the first time I am not maliovre. I'm your con...''. ''yeah, yeah. You're my conscience''.

It stopped right behind me. I could feel its breath, weird.

''can you stop. I don't have time for this. You won't get my humanity or whatever back. So, just give up''.

It began to chuckle. ''you're right I won't, but someone will and you know who''. ''not unless I kill her first'', I said smirking.

''are you really sure you can do that? I mean you can say you can and all that, but when it actually comes to that are you sure you would? Even if you could, she'll come back as a vampire. A full tribrid and that's something humanity you wouldn't be so pleased about. I mean you don't want that life for her''.

I am sick of this thing. I tried to grab it, but I couldn't. My hand went right through it.

''nice try there hybrid boy, but that won't work''. ''man what do you want?'', I groaned.

It pointed at my heart. ''I want you to come back, the real you''. ''that won't happen''. ''it will. You just have to let yourself''.

3rd pov

The hybrid looked down at his heart. He become more and more irritated by the thing that claimed it was his conscience.

When he looked up his eyes glowed more red then what it normally did. However, when he looked back up, it was gone. Like it never was there.

''love can conquer all'', was all he heard before malivore yelled his name.

''Nick''.

To be continued