Chapter 46 Nicholas OUT NOW

Nick's pov

He didn't have to turn around for me to know who it was. The familiar smell was all it took for me to know.

3rd pov

Nick was about to attack the vampire, but he got stopped by Hope coming in front of him. He looked at her, raising his brows with his wolf face. ''Hope let me through''. ''not before you calm down'', the auburn haired girl said. Nick chuckled ''I am calm''. Hope had now her brows raised ''is that so? Then why are your face in wolf form?''.

As she said that Nick took hid hands to his face. That's when he felt he had in fact shifted. He looked at the vampire who stood a couple of meters away from him. ''you're lucky this time'', he said towards the boy.

He looked at Hope, then he closed his eyes and breathed in and out for calming himself down. After a second he was back to his normal face, but he still wanted to rip the throat of the vampire boy.

''Nick why don't you go out and calm yourself down?'', his headmaster said. ''I am calm down now Ric'', he said a little snarky towards his headmaster. ''no son I don't think you are. I know that look Nick. I guess you must have learned it from your father. He wasn't either good to hide his angry side''.

Nick huffed. ''Nick he's right man. Just take a breath or something then come back'', Caleb said to the hybrid. Nick looked at his friend and spoke ''I AM CALM'' as his eyes glowed strong when he said that.

''Nicholas OUT NOW'', Alaric yelled at the boy. Nick's eyes went back to normal after Alaric spoke. He looked at everyone and huffed again before turning his back and walking out the door.

Hope's pov

As Nick walked out the door I thought for a minute to go after him, but Alaric spoke. ''okay everyone, do either of you have a problem with our visitors like Nick has?''. Everyone shook their head and then dr Saltzman looked at me ''Hope?''. I looked at him and answered ''no it's under the bridge dr Saltzman''. ''good'', he said.

It's been a minute and everyone was still quiet, while dr Saltzman went through some papers for some reasons.

I noticed him looking at me. Even though I don't have hatred towards him for what he has done, I still feel betrayed. Sure I talked to him last time he was visiting and cleared things up, but still seeing him reminded me. Either way it wasn't his fault.

Nick's pov

I went outside the garden. I saw that I was outside Ric's office and the curtains was open. I saw that everyone was just standing there. Then Ric spoke up, so I listened with my hearing. ''okay everyone, do either of you have a problem with our visitors like Nick has?''. I saw everyone shocking their heads, except Hope. Then Ric looked at her ''Hope?'', he said. Then I heard it ''no it's under the bridge dr Saltzman''.

It's under the bridge, really? I know that Hope said she and him had sorted it out, but he doesn't deserve it after what he had done.

I felt rage inside of me. I just wanted to get my hands on him and let him feel pain.

Before I could even think. I started to crack my bones and transform into my full wolf form.

3rd pov

Alaric was talking to his student on how his visitor was going to help with some problems. That's when they all heard a growl.

They all went outside to see what it was all about. When they came out. There they were met by a wolf. Hope immediately recognized. ''Nick?''. The wolf was showing his teeth and growling, but when Hope said his name. It was like the rage he had towards a certain vampire vanished when his girlfriend spoke to him. He closed his mouth and looked at her. He could see the hurt in her eyes.

Before anything else happened. Nick howled in pain and fell on the floor.

Hope went right away with his side. Then she looked behind her and saw Alaric holding an tranquiliser gun.

To be continued