Chapter 64

After offering them to sit, Joanne exclaimed, "It feels like a reunion!" and she introduced them to each other. Then she continued, "I called you all here because I want you to partner with me in my new journey. (Exhaled) I want to create a new organisation, just the type we used to be a part of. But of course, there'll be a lot of differences between that one and the new one". She was interrupted by Isabella, "But how are we going to obtain the certification?". Joanne looked at her with confident eyes, "I have a solution for that too!". Isabella smirked at her. Joanne continued with a poker face, "Each one of you will take over different departments of the organisation. In return you'll have to give me your faith, loyalty, effort and your men. It's a win-win situation for all of us. We all will work hard to make this world a better place for the helpless!". Everyone else nodded at her agreeing with her. She gave them a grateful smile. They started eating and chit-chatting for a while. After they were done, all of them stood up to leave. Joanne said while seeing them off, "I would have to trouble you all to stay here for some more time...at least until everything's settled". Karam replied confidently, "Sure! This is what I should do. After all you're my Lord now!", slightly bowing at her. Isabella smiled at her, "No problem, Joanne". Suraj nodded with an understanding smile. Mr. Lawyer was silently watching them and stared at Joanne with utmost respect. After they had left, Joanne told the lawyer, "Mr. Lawyer, get me an appointment with the Governor as soon as you can". "Yes, Ms. Joanne". They bid each other goodbye and went in different directions.

Returning to her suite, she explained everything about the meeting to the boyband. "Looks like I'll have to stay here for a few more days or even weeks before I can return. You should go back and take care of things on that side. You've been away for way too long". Jishin, "But will you be alright on your own here?". She chuckled, "This is where I was born and brought up. And besides, the man who could take me down is dead now. (smiling cheekily at him) You don't need to worry too much about me!". Giving up, Jishin sighed, "Alright, as you wish!". They all went to pack up their things.

Next morning.
The boyband boarded their private jet and left for Korea. After seeing them off, she exchanged the suite for a single room, for herself. Later in the evening, her lawyer called her to inform that he had acquired an appointment for her with the Governor after a couple of days. She then took out Ashish's laptop and cell phone to look through them. She had them unlocked by Levi earlier. She found some files containing the dirty dealings of the top politicians of the country, also including the Governor's, whom she's going to visit soon. There were also details of properties and assets of the elders of the SS organization. She unmindfully saw through every folder. When it came to the last one, she became super-focused, reading through the file, she felt like as if a complete mountain had been dropped on her.

[Italics: Bengali language was used by the characters.
Isabella only understands the language through listening, but she can't speak in it.]