Chapter 36

Seoyun was all caught up like he was hypnotized by Joanne's perfume and was in a trance but got jolted by the speed if the car. Coming back to his senses, he trembled, and said in a daze, "Your sme..". Right then Joanne turned to look at him, and he stuttered, "Uh, you should slow...down a bit". She smilingly said, "OK", and slowed down her speed a little too much and literally started lagging. Jishin noticed that, and looking at her through the rare view mirror, called her name to warn her. She returned his gaze and returned to the normal speed. She then dropped Jishin and Seoyun off at the HQ, and went to the hotel to see Mr. Marino off to his suite. 

At the hotel. Jiho was also there in that hotel lobby. While she was walking back to her car, Jiho noticed her, and called, "Joanne! Hey!". She stopped to turn towards him, and said with a straight face, "It's Rose". He suddenly realised that he was going to blow up her disguise and slapped his forehead, "Oh! My bad! So, where are you going right now?". "To the HQ". "Oh..well then, can you drop me off at home after you're done? Please!". She thought for a while and finally agreed. He hopped into the front seat and she tossed him her overcoat and asked him to hold it for her. 

At the HQ. Before getting there, she asked him, "You sure you don't wanna come along?". He refused and she left him there. She went up to Jishin's office to report for the day, and to learn the schedule for the next day. When she was about to leave, Jishin said, "Um, can you drop us off at home on your way back?". She was confused hearing the word 'us', because she could only see Jishin there in his office, "Us?". So, when she turned around to face him, Seoyun and Lucifer appeared from behind a large shelf full of files. She was worried about overloading her, but said after a few seconds, "Alright, come along" with helplessness in her face. When they arrived near her car, Seoyun noticed Jiho sitting in the front seat. "Hey, what's he doing in the car?". "He asked for a lift home" and she quickly got into the driver's seat. And Jishin, Seoyun and Lucifer had settled behind. After dropping them off, she returned to the hotel.