Chapter 21

After a few days. 

Seoyun and Jishin were in the living room. They seemed really tired, when Seoyun sadly said, "This is not good, Boss. Levi hasn't eaten anything for days…". Jishin was sitting in his armchair, looking pretty worried about his younger brother, "I'll try talking to him". He went to Levi's room with some soup, knocked on the door but couldn't open it as it was locked from inside. "Levi, open the door…. Come on bro. Please, let me in". A loud and angry voice came from the other side of the door, "Go away! I don't want to see anyone right now!". "Fine! You won't see anyone. But just have this soup. Please, Brother!". Levi became annoyed and threw something at the door to shoo him, and that truly startled him. He even shouted, "I said GO AWAY!". Jishin left, helplessness and a worried look in his face. While, Lee Yujun, who was out for all these days, returned and heard everything that had happened in his absence and was pretty shocked and heartbroken too. He thought to himself, "Why would she just leave us like that?". He was completely clueless as well as about why she escaped like that, just like others. At night, he went to check on Levi, knocked but didn't get any response. He became worried and broke down the door and found Levi lying unconscious, on the floor. He took him to the hospital. Levi had passed out due to lack of glucose and extreme depression. And he was kept there to recover for a few days. 

He was discharged after a week. Back at home, he obeyed all but never spoke with anyone. He would just come down to eat and return to his room with a sound. 

After a month. 

They gave up completely and stopped searching for her. Yujun would just visit Joanne's room every once in a while.