Chapter 19

Back at the hospital, after waiting for a whole fifteen minutes, Lucifer started to worry that she might have fainted or something. He started knocking on the door and calling her name. Without getting any response from inside, he opened the door and found the cabin empty. He looked everywhere but didn't find her. He started panicking, "WTF! Where is she? Where did she.." just then he noticed the open window. Lifting his hands over his head, "Oh no! She just didn't!". He searched everywhere in the hospital building and the nearby area but got nothing. He then called Jishin and informed him about the situation. He became furious and shouted on the phone, "What did you just say? How can you be so careless? Have you searched the area? She must be somewhere around!". "Boss, I searched everywhere I could think of! But she's nowhere to be found!". Jishin cursed from the other side of the phone, "Damn it! What is she even thinking about pulling such a stunt!.... Keep searching. I'll be right back" and hung up. While Lucifer got really agitated and tensed, scratching his head, "What do I do now? Damn you!" and went back home. Back at home, he could think straight and kept pacing in the living room waiting for Jishin and the others to come back. Jishin, Seoyun and Levi returned in the afternoon. That was the quickest they could. Lucifer stopped pacing on seeing them, "Oh Boss!". Jishin looked angry and disappointed, "Still no clue, right?". Lucifer looked down and didn't dare to say another word. Sighing, Jishin said to Levi, "See if you can find anything in the surveillance cameras. He calmly said, "Yes" and ran off to his room.