Chapter 34

She returned home the next morning. 

At the residence. Jishin and Seoyun were discussing something in the living room, and saw her walk into the house. Jishin commented with a serious tone, "So you've finally decided to come back". She stopped, and walked towards him. He was sitting on the sofa. She put her left leg on the sofa, right beside him, and grabbed his collar with her right hand and stared dead in his eyes. After a brief moment of awkward staring contest, she released him and turned her back on him, and said, "Hmph! You're not worth it!" and she left. Both Jishin and Seoyun kept gapping at what had just happened. And Seoyun said unmindfully, "You can't just keep yourself from pissing her off, can you?". 

In Joanne's room. She read the file they gave her yesterday. It had details of two people, whom she has to escort for as long as they stay there. [A world class architect and his high schooler daughter]. They'll arrive on the day after the next day, and will be staying at a 7-star hotel. She did some online research on them. He's a famous architect, mostly working on the dark side, divorced and has a young daughter. He's an eligible bachelor in Italy, and really sweet around women. She then decided to dress in a suite and wear intimidating perfume, as she wanted to get back at Jishin, Lucifer and Yujun for their petty stunts. So she went out to do some shopping and on her way back stumbled onto Seoyun. He said, "Joanne, tomorrow you'll have to go visit the hotel they'll be staying in". "When exactly?". "Right after breakfast. Jiho will take you there". "Okay". 

Next day. Jiho took Joanne to that hotel as planned. She inspected the presidential suite for the guests and the room beside it would be hers, as she was going to accompany them 24×7. 

Next day. It was the day for the guests' arrival.

Late in the evening. Jishin, Seoyun and Joanne were waiting at the airport to pick those two up. Jishin introduced Joanne to them. That man, as expected, seemed a sweetheart to her, and his daughter was all over Jishin and Seoyun. Joanne was internally enjoying the pathetic situation with Jishin and Seoyun. They arrived at the hotel, and Joanne took them to their suite. She was about to leave, when that man called to her, "Are you leaving already?". ""I'll be right next door. You can call me whenever you need anything. (smiled and bowed at him) Have a good night Sir!". She went to her room. Once inside, she called Jishin to report and he said that they would go sight-seeing the next day and so they would be picked up before 10 in the morning.