Chapter 50

On the other hand, Joanne had left with her suit on, weapons (FYI: no guns), cloak and her motorcycle. As soon as she arrived at the stadium, she went in. She put down her belongings at the side and walked up to her master. She then got down on her knees and bowed to him (there is a culture in India, to pay respect, dedication and also to ask for blessings from your elders). After that, they both got ready and took their respective positions to start the battle. At that very moment, the boyband walked in through the backdoor and settled on the balcony. She was somewhat relieved to see them. Seeing her smile at them, he said to her, “I called them..”. She turned to him and bowed again in gratitude. They both took their particular stances before starting the duel.
First they begin with their weapons (he took his spear and Joanne took her twin swords). Their weapons clashed a lot, spreading sparks everywhere. After a while, she lost both of her swords and got hit by his spear. But for both the fighters to be equal, he threw away his spear, and they started hand-to-hand combat. They were fighting fiercely and to their fullest extent. Both eventually got injured a lot. After a long while, she got thrown back and hit her spine against the wall. Seeing her in that state, the boyband grew nervous and worried. Her nose was bleeding badly and so was her trainer’s mouth. He slowly walked towards her and said, “ You're not so fine as you used to be!... Huh! You've just wasted my time for nothing...”, and started to take out a gun from his back. Joanne struggled to get up. She was panting. She took the sword cases off her torso and also the weighted belt around her waist. She even took off her gloves, revealing her hands bound with cotton tape. He raised his eyebrows at her doubtfully. She then wiped off the blood below her nose and made another stance.             

(2nd pose: This stance symbolizes the beginning of destruction as it is one of the poses that had descended from the Goddess of Death, Ma Kali, right before she goes berserk

(2nd pose: This stance symbolizes the beginning of destruction as it is one of the poses that had descended from the Goddess of Death, Ma Kali, right before she goes berserk.)
Seeing her like that, her trainer moved back a few steps. The boyband was confused and also amazed at her. Levi asked, “What is that stance?”

[Italics: Bengali language was used by the characters]