Chapter 53

Yujun walked closer and pulled her right ear, saying, “Are you in any shape to say that right now?" Joanne screamed in pain, “Ow! Ow! That hurts! Let go!”. He released her ear. Rubbing her earlobe, she said, “But I was about to." With a grumpy face, he said, “Come again." “About the vacation... I want to visit my hometown. It’s okay if you don’t want to go, ‘cause I will. There’s something I need to do!” Jishin replied after a while, “Alright! I’ll think about it”.
After a few weeks
They arrived at the Dune airport on their private jet, which was near Joanne’s hometown. After getting off, they looked for a hotel to stay in. But unfortunately, the hotel they found nearest to the port had only five VIP rooms, and they were too tired to go look for other hotels.  Joanne, Jishin, and Levi each had their own separate rooms, and thus the rest had to share among themselves.  That is, Yujun and Lucifer took the fourth room, and Jiho and Seoyun took the last one. They stayed there for the rest of the day.

Next day,
Joanne set out early for a car rental. She rented a car big enough to fit 7 to 8 people well. After that, they all went out to eat and also to go sightseeing. She showed them around her hometown and returned late at night. Although she had some trouble sleeping, she forced herself to go.

Next day,
She again took them out. But this time, she mustered the courage to go where she had to bury her late partners, near the river. She had also brought a handful of soil from her late master’s grave, to pour it into this holy river, to make sure that his soul rests in peace. She parked the car at the side of the road overlooking the river, and told the men to stay there, but Levi insisted on following her. He was holding the flower bouquet for her. Leaving her shoes at the side, she walked over and stood in the water. She then poured the soil she had brought into the flowing water and prayed for a while. Then suddenly a voice came from behind her, “Finally, he can rest now!”. She immediately recognized the voice, but chose to remain silent and continued to do what she was there for. When she was done, she walked out of there, ignoring the owner of the voice and towards Levi. That person followed her around, saying, “Aren’t you going to introduce me to your new friend?" She stopped on her track, took the flower bouquet from Levi’s hands, and gestured for him to go up to the car first. He left. She went to put those flowers over her partners’ graves. When she was done praying for them, she turned towards that person with an expressionless face, “I’m a rouge now, but still." She didn’t complete her sentence, but instead knelt down with her right knee on the ground and her right hand touching her left shoulder, and bowed her head towards him. The boyband up in the road were pretty shocked to see the scenery, and Lucifer hastily came down out of anger. On the other hand, down at the shore, that man put his right hand on her right shoulder and asked her to stand up. She said with a straight face to him, “You’re not here to just see me. What do you want?”

[Italics: Bengali language was used by the character(s)]