Chapter 1

Joanne works as a bartender at the Yu-oh Bar. One night, as she takes a break to smoke outside, she witnesses a murder. But unfortunately, she was discovered by those men and was abducted. They took her and kept her in an abandoned building. She was fastened to a chair and her mouth was also taped shut. As they examined her, they quickly recognised her as a non-native. They immediately called someone and informed them of the situation. Soon after, a man came and removed the tape on her mouth and asked a few questions. She answered them accordingly and was rather calm, which bothered the man somewhat. He then takes her to his house. She was somewhat awestruck seeing the big house but dared not to react. There she sees five other men. She also learns that the one who brought her in is the head of the house, Jeong Jishin, who lives with his younger brother and four other of his business partners. After introductions, Jishin said that she was going to be their head housekeeper and left. While the younger brother, Jeong Levi, welcomed her and gave her a tour around the house. He seemed quite different from the others to her. She felt a cold aura emitting from the other men earlier, but Levi appeared to be really friendly, sweet and kind to her. He even gave her some of his sweat-wear to wear for the night. He showed her to her room and told her to come out and be presented at the dining area by 8 for dinner. She went to the kitchen as she was told and found Jung Jiho preparing the dinner. She was shocked and asked him, “Mr. Jung, why are you preparing dinner? Where is your cook ?”. Jung: “ He's on leave for today. He'll be back tomorrow.” Her: “Umm…Did you consider me when you cooked for your boyband?”. He was a bit surprised when he heard 'boyband’….

[
Characterization:
M

ain Lead: Joanne (public use), Rose Mary(undercover use), Rudrama(given and used by the Secret Service Organization she was a part of. It created absolute fear in others' minds).
Gang: Burning Skulls
Boss: Jeong Jishin; arrogant, cocky and intimidating.
Underboss: Pak Seoyun; meek, submissive and quick-witted.
Accountant/Arms dealer: Park Lucifer; impulsive, knucklehead and womanizer.
Doctor/Drug lord: Lee Yujun; oldest of all, patient and possessive.
Businessman: Jung Jiho; casual, not serious at all, but bickers a lot.
Hacker: Jeong Levi; Jishin's younger brother, sweet, childish and kind.
(And, as for Joanne's personality, you'll find out while you keep reading (◠‿・)—☆
]