Chapter 16

"Yea, but why are you so bothered about her? She's not a kid!". "I know, but….."(looked down). "But what Levi?". "I really see her as an older sister! And she also takes care of me like I'm her own, so, I want to do the same" he said with determination. Jishin was moved at his little brother's words. He stared at him for a while and smiled, "Fine" and patted him on the head and left. While Levi went to the kitchen to make some soup for her. After a while, Joanne returned to her room and found Yujun in there, "You're still here ?". He stood up and asked her seriously, "What are you hiding?". She squinted her eyes, "What are you talking about?..... I don't understand"; "There's something wrong with your health, right?". She looked down thinking deeply and then lifted up her head, "It must be that!... I have cysts..in my ovaries". He stared at her, "Take some rest" and left. She then fell down on her bed, relieving a big sigh. Just then, Levi knocked on the door and entered, in a commanding voice, "I am not here for any arguments. You are having this soup right now. And that's it!". She smiled with a straight line. He fed her the soup and left her to sleep for a while. 

A few weeks passed by. 

One day, Jishin, Seoyun and Levi had to go out of the station for a few days for some business and Yujun was out for a campaign. They all had to leave early in the morning. Lucifer and Jiho went out to work too. Having the house empty after a long time, she decided to clean the main areas with the other four. At noon, Lucifer returned and sneaked back into his room and locked himself up. And late in the evening, Jiho returned. Joanne greeted him on his return. On his way to his room he said to her, "Listen, I'll be studying till late. So bring me a cup of black coffee at exactly 11. OK!". She bowed, "As you wish, Master!". They all went back to their own work. On the other hand, Lucifer, being couped up in his room, kept drinking and didn't care to come down for dinner. And that's why none knew that he was back from his work and already in his room. Jiho didn't come down either and so she delivered the dinner to his room. She then sent the four keepers to their quarters to rest. She waited at the diner to deliver Jiho's coffee and did so on time.