Chapter 61

Inside the car.
The lawyer asked Joanne, "I hope you remember me?". With a friendly expression on her face, she replied, "Obviously! Why else would I have contacted you? (reverting her gaze back on the road) You should know that if you're loyal to me, you'll be handsomely compensated". "Of course! Being a criminal lawyer for over 10 years, I know my own strength and that I should never make someone far stronger than me, my enemy. In fact, I should work and learn from them. You can rest assured, I won't disappoint you!" (Faintly bowing at her). She chuckled, "You better be a man and keep your word till your last breath". They arrived at their destination.

At Ashish's house.
She knocked on the door and one of the four men (the guards that Joanned had appointed at Ashish's house) opened and welcomed her and the lawyer inside. She eyed that man asking about the conditions of both Ashish and Mr. Bose. He whispered to her, "Ma'am, the old man has been really cooperative with us all this time. And about Ashish...you should see it yourself. (bowed) This way please" and led them to the hidden room. There she saw three other men. Mr. Bose was sitting on a chair patiently waiting for her and Ashish was lying unconscious inside the cage. She then told the men to bring two chairs. She sat down along with the lawyer, beside Mr. Bose. They signed the legal papers. And she seemed impressed at Bose, "Heh! (Leaning back on her chair) I should reward you for your effort!". He seemed happy and thought that she would really let him go or something. But to his surprise, she pulled out a gun from her back and shot him in the head. He dropped dead. Her lawyer was a bit shocked at that but remained silent. She added, staring at the lifeless body, "By giving you a painless death". She then turned her attention to Ashish and walked over to the cage. The lawyer slowly followed behind her. He was terrified seeing his condition, but even more seeing her laughing cynically at that. "Hahahaha! Incredible ! You guys have exceeded my expectations! Hahaha!". The four men stood proudly behind her in a row. She turned around towards them and said delightfully, "You'll soon receive the fruit of your hard work. You can leave after you have disposed of the two bodies well. Destroy all the electronic devices and anything that may pose a threat to us in the future and donate the rest of their properties to charity. And when you get back, tell your Chief to call me immediately. I'll explain everything to him. (smiling gently) Thanks a lot!". They bowed to her in unison and screamed, " Thank you Ma'am!". She collected Ashish's laptop and cell phone, and left with the lawyer. She noticed his uneasiness and tried to comfort him, "Please don't be scared. This is my job, And they had it coming anyway! So don't think too much about this and go home and wait for your payment ". She even gave him a close-eyed smile to put him at ease. After dropping him off at the train station, she returned to the hotel.

At the hotel.
After washing up, she called the boyband into her room and filled them in on her progress. After listening to her, Seoyun asked her thoughtfully, "So, you plan on building your own Organisation now ?". She nodded at him. He continued, "But assessing the situation you're in right now, you'll have to start from scratch". She stated, "Yeah, I don't plan on backing down. (exhales deeply) I'm telling you all of this because I consider you all my really good friends....but please don't think that I'm asking for your permission. (Determined look) I'm hell bent on doing this. And if any of you disagree with my decision, then....(gulped) you're free to leave anytime you wish, I won't be mad". Hearing her words, everyone except for Levi thought :"So she just thinks of me as just a good friend!", all feeling a pang in their chests. Jishin let out a disheartened smile, looking down, coughed and spoke on behalf of the rest, "You should have known this by now, that no matter what happens, we will always be by your side! And this decision of yours.... we're sure you've thought it through before pinning on it. We will always respect our only good friend's reasons!", smiled brightly at her. She was moved by his words and tears welled up in her eyes, and thought to herself:"Never thought that I would be blessed with such wonderful friends again after them! I will always treasure them, I promise!".

Lost IdentityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara