Chapter 62

Joanne had been staring at Jishin while thinking this to which he got confused and waved at her, "Hey!". She returned to her senses. Others were completely focused on her, seeing her emotional state. She cleared her throat, "Ah, (faintly smiling) I'll remember it! So, which one do you prefer, forests or beach ?". Jishin was clueless, "Huh?". "Say!".  He just blurted out not thinking clearly, "Both!". "Oh... Ok! (grinning) Pack up, we're leaving tomorrow morning!". Levi asked, "Then what about you're job here?". She shrugged, "Don't worry. I'm just taking a short break". She then told them to sleep early that night.

Next morning.
They checked out of that hotel.

They took the car and first went to visit the forests towards the north. They spent a few days there and then came down towards the beach in the south.

After a week of a short break they returned to the city they first visited after landing. This time they got lucky and got a penthouse suite, with four double bedrooms, but in a different hotel. All of them were pretty elated on finding it at last. The boyband offered Joanne the Master bedroom but she rejected them saying, "It will only be a waste of space if I take it all to myself. I'll take a guest bedroom downstairs. You all should pair up and share the rooms" and went inside her room with her luggage. The suite was a duplex, with the Master bedroom and two guest bedrooms on the 1st floor, and the fourth guest room, a common bathroom, living-cum-dining  with a medium kitchen area and a storage on the ground floor. Joanne took the lower guest room. While Jishin and Levi took the Master bedroom, and Seoyun paired up with Yujun, and Lucifer with Jiho. They actually paired on their preferences of being compatible with each other in the same room. Seoyun and Yujun are both of the quite type, so they preferred each other, and also since Jishin had already taken Levi with him. The brothers would always choose themselves over others in these kind of situations. And then the leftovers, Lucifer and Jiho, had no choice but to share a room, even if they were against it. (Author's POV: ୧⁠|⁠ ͡⁠ᵔ⁠ ⁠﹏⁠ ͡⁠ᵔ⁠ ⁠|⁠୨ I'm so wicked) At night, they ordered room service. After having dinner, they returned to their respective rooms, as they were really tired from the long drive, at about 8 o'clock. Near about 10, a loud crashing noise was heard, that came from the living room. Everyone was startled and came running out of their rooms in panic. Joanne came out and spotted the two idiots (Lucifer and Jiho) drunk in the living room. They must have smashed a wine bottle which caused that noise. They seemed to be arguing about something. None of the spectators tried to interrupt, instead just stood still and kept watching them. Lucifer exclaimed, swaying, "How can you be so sure ? You're soo o-overconfiden..wy would she make y-you her right-han mam? You can't even hurt a f-fly!". Jiho yelled back, "You're one to talk! You womanizer s-scum! Do you think she would choose you over me? Hah! Never! Do you even remember when you lost your virginity?". Joanne was frowning watching these to drunkards fooling around at night. Levi, while peeking from the balcony, giggled to which Jishin gestured, "Shh!". Yujun was annoyed being woken up by these two knuckleheads, scoffed, "Hmph! Grown up brats are the worst!". While Seoyun was continuously yawning. Joanne couldn't stand still watching them fool around anymore and tiptoed to the kitchen.