Chapter 10

He started acting like he was so concerned about her, “Hey, you look worn out darling!”. She was startled to find him there, “Huh!”, flipped in surprise, “What the hell?! What are..”. He cut her off, coming close to her, (softly) “Come on, aren’t you feeling tired? You’ve been working tirelessly since the morning”. She distanced herself from him,(politely) “Sir, do you want me to get you anything? If not, then please excuse me”. She went back to work, ignoring him. “Let's go somewhere you can have some relaxation and pleasure both at the same time!”, and grabbed her hand. She was losing her patience with this man and lashed out, “What’s your problem? Why don’t you leave me alone? I don’t want to engage with you in any way! Why can’t you take the hint?”, and released her hand from his grip. “Why do you keep rejecting me? What’s wrong with me ?”, it seemed as if he was totally clueless as to why she was so hostile towards him. “Everything! Now just LEAVE! Please sir!!”, she was even staring dead at him with her hands crossed on her chest, to make sure he left for sure. Yujun was right outside the door, as he came to get her to dress her wound, and witnessed everything that was going on in there. Lucifer turned to leave and met Yujun's gaze. He scoffed at him and left right away. But she didn’t expect Yujun to be there and was startled to see him there and immediately softened her gaze which turned into nervousness, (bowing) “What can I get you sir ?”. He kept staring at her for a moment and then said almost professionally, “I’ll be leaving after lunch. So come to my room when you’re done to get your wound dressed”. “Sure, thank you sir!”. He left without another word. She finished cleaning the room and checked on the keepers. She was done for then and so she went up to Yujun’s room. She knocked, “Sir?”. The door suddenly opened and he rushed out. She was confused, “Umm… Sir ?”. “I’m sorry, I’ve an emergency now. I’ll do it at night”. “But sir, what about your lunch?”. “Pack it quickly for me”. “Right away!”, and she rushed off to the kitchen and returned with a lunchbox within a few minutes and gave it to him. He thanked her, smiling. “Have a good day, sir”. He took off. She told one of the other keepers to serve the lunch as she went to change her dirty clothes. They were all eating when she returned to the dining room, all clean with fresh clothes and hair. Lucifer noticed her first and commented, “What’s the occasion? Why's she so cleaned up ?”.