Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Don't forget about me. (pair……

    The pen in Jiang Ding's hand was twisted a bit by him, and he sneered lightly, "It's really easy to forget everything."

    Lin Yi has worked with Mr. Jiang for several years, and feels that the young master's His personality is very awkward, not bad, but he is really mean when he speaks and does things. Originally thought that Mr. Jiang was really tired of Ms. Chen, but now it seems that he thought too simply. If the young master really hated a person, he would probably not bother to ridicule him, and just put him aside and ignored him.

    In the two years when the relationship was the worst, the money was not missed, and her card was not suspended.

    Thinking about it, there is still some emotion.

    Men are all cheap bones, this sentence is not wrong after all.

    When Mr. Jiang asked him to ask a lawyer to draw up a divorce agreement with a cold face, he thought that Jiang Ding's patience had come to an end. Now that he thought about it, it might be because Jiang Ding couldn't bear the face and made a foolish move.

    Lin Yi stood aside and thought silently, wondering how long Mr. Jiang would have to be awkward this time before he could figure it out.

    In the past few days, the air pressure in the office has been low. We all know that Mr. Jiang is in a bad mood, and no one has come to trouble him.

    Lin Yi sighed inaudibly, and after hesitating in every possible way, he opened his mouth, "The platform will hold a celebration banquet at the hotel tonight." Jiang Ding raised     his eyes coldly

    , "So?"

Under the pressure, he continued to say under the pressure: "The subsidiary company is the biggest sponsor, and has also received the invitation letter. Judging by the attitude over there, it seems that they also hope that you can attend."

    Who will be at the celebration banquet? I know it well.

    There are many such invitations every day. Lin Yi never handed it to him, only mentioned it once today.

    Jiang Ding put the pen in his hand aside, and asked back, "Why should I go?"

    Lin Yi was speechless when asked.

    Jiang Ding's face was hard to distinguish, but his voice was still cold, "Am I free? Who told you to make up your own mind?"

    He prefers not to bow his head.

    Even if she is cheap, she doesn't allow herself to be cheap in front of Chen Yingli.

    "Tell them I'm not going, I don't have time."

    "Okay, Mr. Jiang." On the day

    of

    the celebration banquet, the director specially sent her a message, asking her to dress up nicely and come here without dressing casually.

    Chen Yingli had heard it and forgot it, she didn't take it seriously, why did she go to have a meal so grandly?

    The director felt that she used to live as a wealthy wife, never experienced the dangers of society, let alone understand the complexity of people's hearts, she was so naive! Really naive!

    "The bosses of the platform and the bosses of the major sponsors will be present. Do you understand that the opportunity to hold your thigh has come?"

    Chen Yingli always speaks so directly, "What do you mean? You instigated me to find a sponsor?"

    "..." The director will sooner or later She was so pissed off, "You