Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Seal the heart and lock the love (notification of entering V)...

    Zhong Wen knew what Jiang Ding was thinking about Zhong Rufan before, but he pretended that he didn't know.

    After entering university, Jiang Ding and Chen Yingli suddenly got together.

    At that time, Zhong Wen felt a little uncomfortable. On the one hand, he didn't have much affection for Chen Yingli, and he wanted to pretend to be arrogant despite taking advantage of it, which really annoyed him. On the other hand, he felt that even if Jiang Ding deliberately found someone to get angry, he should not find Chen Yingli.

    Zhong Wen said perfunctorily: "Okay, I will tell Zhong Ji later."

    Jiang Ding was a little relieved when he got the matter done, but when he thought of Chen Yingli greeting other men in front of the camera, buying medicine and cooking In the picture, this joy quickly disappeared, replaced by the unwillingness deep in my heart.

    Lin Yi was very efficient, and quickly contacted the producer of Love Diary. The two sides negotiated a price, and Lin Yi took the contract drawn up by the legal department to Jiang to review.

    Jiang Ding flipped through the pages one by one, and tapped a certain blank space with his finger, "Other messy benefit requirements can be excluded from the contract, plus an item of dismissal of Chen Yingli."

    Lin Yi was very surprised, why did Mr. Jiang kill everything like this?

    He raised his hand to wipe the cold sweat from his forehead, "Sir, there was no..."

    Jiang Ding interrupted him indifferently: "Then talk again."

    Lin Yi could only leave the office with the contract in his arms. He felt that His assistant is really difficult to handle.

    Young Master Jiang has always done things without any scruples. Now that he has divorced his wife who has no feelings, he really can't go to the point where he wants to kill everyone like he is now.

    Jiang Ding didn't think that what he did was too much. That night, he gave Chen Yingli a choice on the phone, and he told her in such a soft tone that he would introduce her to better programs.

    But she fell asleep.

    He didn't care what he said.

    Jiang Ding left the company in the evening and didn't go back to the old house first, but asked the driver to detour to the apartment on Chengnan Road.

    The combination lock was replaced by Chen Yingli, and he didn't have a key, so he was lazily leaning against the railing in the corridor and waiting for her.

    Until the setting sun fell, the sky that was dyed golden yellow turned into a heavy black.

    Jiang Ding didn't wait for Chen Yingli's figure. Instead, a young couple walked out of the elevator arm in arm. The young wife was teased by her husband, and she said coquettishly that she would go home and settle accounts with him.

    Jiang Ding saw that the couple's fingerprints were successfully unlocked, and he suddenly stretched out his long arms to block their way in, "May I ask who you are...?" The

    woman was pregnant with a big belly, and she said, "We are here. The owner of the room."

    She glanced at the somewhat familiar face of the man in front of her, but couldn't remember where she had seen her before, and asked again: "Are you here to find someone?"