Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Think of it a little bit.

    Jiang Ding held his chest in a slightly stagnant tone, with a tense and unhappy expression, crossed his legs, and held a high posture, and snorted coldly, "It's best not to answer the phone on the plane, it's about to take off It's gone." When the

    voice fell to the ground, the radio in the cabin slapped him in the face very shamelessly.

    Due to the weather, the flight was delayed and it took another half an hour to take off smoothly.

    Chen Yingli was also very surprised why Ji Yue would call her at this time, she turned to answer his call, "Mr. Ji, what's the matter?"

    Ji Yue politely called himself Mr. Ji when he heard her , silently lowered her eyes, and collected her emotions, "Are you on a business trip?"

    Chen Yingli hummed, "Already on the plane."

    Ji Yue pursed the corners of his lips, and his voice sounded a little lost: "When will you come back? "

    Chen Yingli glanced at the itinerary, "It should take half a month." It's

    a bit long.

    Ji Yue was silent for a while, hesitating.

    Chen Yingli seemed to feel his embarrassment, and tentatively opened her mouth, "If you have something to say, just tell me."

    Ji Yue always spoke in a calm, gentle manner, neither too alienated nor too familiar, and he said with guilt: "My parents have been urging me to get married. I was really forced and had no choice but to lie to them that I already had a girlfriend."

    Chen Yingli had already had the experience of playing someone else's blind date, and she asked cautiously: "You You don't want me to be your girlfriend in front of your parents, do you?"

    Ji Yue's lips turned up slightly, and he smiled, "No." The

    low laughter seemed to tremble slowly from the chest cavity, and the corners of the eyes The smile gradually deepened.

    He slowly suppressed his smile, "My mother is urging me to bring my girlfriend home again these days, otherwise she doesn't believe me. I just want to ask you, can you take a few photos with me after work, I'll take it to my mother for a job."

    Chen Yingli was relieved and at the same time a little disappointed. She had no doubt that even if Ji Yue asked her to pretend to be his girlfriend today, she would not refuse.

    "Yes."

    Ji Yue hummed, and then said: "The weather in the northwest is very cold this season, you should pay more attention."

    Chen Yingli didn't think anything was wrong, thinking that she had told Ji Yue before that she was going to film in the Northwest, "It seems to be very dry."

    "I bought you some warm down jackets online, remember to sign for them."

    "Oh, good." For some reason, Chen Yingli felt sweet in her heart. She raised her feet and smiled. She got up with crooked eyebrows, hanging on the most beautiful little moon in the sky, she said: "Is it beautiful? Is it good-looking?"

    She only cares about whether the clothes look good or not.

    Even if you wrap yourself into a zongzi, you have to wrap yourself into the most beautiful zongzi!

    The little girl was naive and romantic when she asked this question, and Ji Yue was not sure. Sometimes men's eyes are really different from women's eyes. He paused and chose a more secure way of saying, "I think it's still Not bad."