Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Three-legged men are everywhere (…

    The director specially called Chen Yingli and exchanged pleasantries with her for nearly half an hour.

    The central idea is simple - don't be a monster, the only way to fall in love now is at public expense.

    Otherwise, the program group would have no way to explain to the audience who have already started, and finally gained some reputation. At the important moment when the video platform is about to be launched here, there must be no mistakes.

    Chen Yingli received a call from the director, at first she thought it was to terminate the contract with her.

    She said: "Don't worry, I still have this bit of professional ethics." All in

    all, the incident was not a big deal, and it was forgotten within two days.

    But the couple who bought the house suddenly remembered who the man guarding her door was, wasn't it Jiang Ding who hadn't appeared in public for a long time?

    The pregnant wife couldn't fall asleep for a long time, so she woke up her husband next to her, "Do you remember what the intermediary said the original head of the household was called?

    " The surname is Chen." The

    wife wanted to find out if it was what she thought it was, she found the contract in the bedside cabinet, saw the name signed on the contract, and murmured: "Oh my god, Jiang Ding really came to wait for Chen Yingli."

    Before she became pregnant, she had no other hobbies. She liked to follow dramas and variety shows. She also watched "Love Diary", but it was just used as the background sound for dinner, and she didn't care too much.

    After pregnancy, in order to reduce radiation, she read less. She couldn't help but follow the post in the "Love Diary" special building:

    654L: [It was Jiang Ding who came to find Chen Yingli, and he missed it. ]

    655L: [I know all these details, are their pillows upstairs? ]

    656L: [All will be considered whitewashed, next. ]

    Pregnant women are obviously not good at quarreling, sitting on the bed and typing angrily——[Anyway, what I said is true. 】

    She wanted to forget it at first, but it is difficult for ordinary people to control their temper when they see the overwhelming misunderstandings on the Internet, and they want to argue loudly for themselves. She is not lying, nor is she cheating, and she is not helping Chen Yingli to clean up.

    The husband saw his wife's face turned pale from anger, so he sat up quickly in fright, and helped her rub her back, "It's okay, it's okay, let's not read those things." The

    wife was angry and cried, "I didn't You are lying, why do you say that I take money."

    She has never been angry since she was a child. She was well protected by her family and lover all the way to school, dating, marriage and pregnancy. She wiped away her tears and was still hiccupping when taking pictures.

    She coded the important information on the house purchase contract, [I bought the house she sold, and Jiang Ding was standing at my door waiting for her, how could I not know? He himself admitted it. 】

    Proved that he was not talking nonsense, and those voices of doubt gradually subsided.

    The trend of the program's special post building also changed immediately.