Chapter 30

Chapter 30 I can't find her.

    Jiang Ding has been with her for so many years, and he does not have such a blessing.

    Really know how to play, willing to degenerate.

    There was a faint smile on Ji Yue's brows and eyes, and he glanced at the anger and hatred in Jiang Dong's eyes lightly. He took the initiative to hold Chen Yingli's hand, "She is tired, I will take her back first."

    This is not true It can be said that they are not close.

    ambiguous.

    It seems to be serious, but it deliberately made him hear the ambiguity in it.

    Chen Yingli felt that her hand was being held tightly, but she didn't feel uncomfortable.

    Jiang Ding glanced coldly at the hands of these two people holding each other, and a sneer slowly appeared on the corner of his mouth, "Where are you going?"

    Chen Yingli didn't want to quarrel with others on the street, Jiang Ding's stubborn temper did not end well , "Go back to my own home."

    Jiang Ding was half-believing, staring at her wrist in disbelief, then raised his eyes coldly, and the stern Tong Jiyue said: "But Mr. Ji, let go of your hand, she is my wife "

    Ji Yue was silent for a long while, before casually correcting his statement: "Ex-wife."

    Jiang Ding raised his lips, "Hasn't Mr. Ji heard of the word remarriage in this world?

    " I've seen it." Ji Yue's brows and eyes gradually stretched, still calm and peaceful, "It's hard to reunite after a broken mirror, why do you make it difficult for her."

    Jiang Ding's words and deeds were attributed to a kind of embarrassment in a few words and understatement.

    Jiang Ding can't say no to him, this old fox is used to playing tricks to harm people.

    Ji Yue rubbed her tired brows, then patted the back of her hand to comfort her, "Get in the car first, I'll ask the driver to take you back."

    It seems that it can only be like this now.

    Jiang Ding didn't do anything to stop him, and tightly held the key of the wedding room in his palm. He originally planned to hand it over to her, but Ji Yue was present, so he could only endure it.

    When the car disappeared, Jiang Ding looked at Ji Yue with cold eyes, "Mr. Ji, she is not someone you can bully."

    Ji Yue raised his eyebrows, "Who said I want to bully her?"

    Jiang Ding couldn't help but sneer, as if he had already seen through His true colors.

    Ji Yue said casually, "Isn't it you who bullied her all the time? Why are you still beating me up?"

    This sentence really hit Jiang Ding's heart, and he froze and didn't say anything.

    Ji Yue maintains a calm face at all times, and his tone of voice is so light that no ups and downs can be heard, and he never makes it easy for people to see emotions, "The past between you and Ms. Chen, I have also I have heard it a little bit."

    "Being forced to do nothing, have no choice, these eight words are always your own words."

    "Now that you are bullying someone and have amnesia, you come to stage an affectionate drama. Forgive Ji's blunt words, Mr. Jiang is too unkind. "

    Jiang Ding stood upright in place, and Ji Yue's few words were like stabbing in with a white knife, bloody and fleshy.

    He couldn't remember when he said those eight words.