Chapter 47

Chapter 47 raised his hand and gave him a slap. ...

    Chen Yingli didn't see many cars on this national highway, and it was deserted.

    Jiang Ding was driving very fast, and stepped on the accelerator to the bottom. Chen Yingli opened the window, leaned lazily on her arms, and the cold wind howled in the evening, blowing away her anger.

    Jiang Ding drove the car up the mountain. There was a homestay on the mountainside that was not open to the public. He parked the car in the parking lot in front of the homestay.

    Chen Yingli didn't really want to get out of the car. When Jiang Ding came around to open her car door, she crossed her arms and ordered in a cold voice: "You send me back."

    She was not interested in this place.

    The scenery is very good, and you will get tired of seeing too much.

    Jiang Ding silently stared at her profile for a long time, and suddenly said a word: "Okay."

    Chen Yingli was slightly surprised, did he finally start to behave tonight? They can understand people's words.

    Jiang Ding leaned over and forcibly unfastened the seat belt on her body. His long arm passed over her thin shoulders from behind the back seat, and the other arm swept across her legs, and lifted her out of the car, " Are you satisfied with the princess hug?"

    Chen Yingli: "..." The

    homestay is as high as three floors, with Western-style decoration, fully transparent glass floor-to-ceiling windows, and a large skylight in the middle.

    Chen Yingli jumped off him, "I don't want to see any stars."

    Jiang Ding held her hand tightly, "There is a viewing platform in front, and you can see the galaxy on the plateau."

    Chen Yingli sighed helplessly: "Can you Can't listen to what I say." The

    man's eyes were slightly stagnant, his lowered eyelashes concealed his depression, and his eyes suddenly turned red, and he laughed at himself coldly, "Your words are too ugly, I don't want to hear them ’

    or she’ll be dumb.

    Either he is deaf.

    The night was thick and the sky was completely dark.

    Jiang Ding took off his coat, put it on her body forcibly, and said in a hoarse voice: "Let's go."

    His hands were tightly grasped, for fear that she would run away in the next second.

    The tops of the plateau are all grasslands, and above their heads is a large starry sky. Gusts of howling cold wind chilled people's limbs.

    He grabbed Chen Yingli's hand and hid it in his pocket. Only a thin white sweater was left on Jiang Ding's body. His eyes looked at the night sky, and the narrow and long eye ends outlined beautiful eye shapes, slightly bent Wan Ping added a bit of beauty, and his voice sounded a little sad, "We made a wish here."

    Following the customs of the local people, he piled stones here and bought classics made of rice milk. Banner, made a wish to live forever.

    Chen Yingli twitched her mouth, "Didn't you say you want to see the stars?"

    Jiang Ding: "Lie on the grass and watch."

    Chen Yingli: "Really?"

    Jiang Ding: "You taught me."