Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Fox Spirit.

    [Only Jiang Ding's fans suffer when remarried, and we innocent audiences are the ones who are pitiful for her acting. 】

    【Queshi, just let Jiang Ding and Jiang Ding's fans bear all this. ]

    [Jiang Ding is probably very happy. ]

    [By the way, Jiang Ding was removed from fans twice, what happened next? ]

    [Answered upstairs, and was directly blocked. 】

    【Hahahahahhahahaha, I laughed at me. 】

    Jiang Ding actually has today, who would have imagined it in the past?

    It's just that compared to Jiang Ding, what makes people more curious is - who is so desperate to find Chen Yingli to act? !

    Surprised, burst into laughter.

    Is there anyone on the Internet who hasn't seen her blind acting in the last play?

    [It's been a long time since I saw such a warrior crew. ]

    [The top of the web drama is equipped with a ceiling. ]

    [The crew perfectly protected themselves from lightning. 】

    Chen Yingli looked at the comments under the vote and found it funny and angry. The low bottom line shows that there is a lot of room for improvement. She has practiced her main scene in the script in front of the mirror these few nights, and she feels that she is doing pretty well.

    A contrived villain who falls down on intelligence, he will look greasy if he uses too much force.

    But she was okay in the mirror, and it wasn't particularly embarrassing to look at.

    Chen Yingli turned off the voting interface angrily, because this broken network cannot be accessed.

    She didn't want to follow the drama any more, but got up from the sofa and went through the scripts of the few episodes in which she played. To be honest, the script was really poorly written. The dog gnawed it, and the design to frame the heroine was very stupid.

    She already knew the lines of the script by heart.

    The supporting role, who is also a show girl, is jealous of the heroine's beauty, and finds trouble for nothing, deliberately making things difficult for the heroine.

    "You lowly maidservant!"

    "I am the daughter of a minister, how dare you speak to me in such a tone?"

    "Today I will show you some color."

    This is the fifth scene in the third episode .

    After Chen Yingli said a few words in an arrogant tone, she felt that something was missing. She read the script again and found out the problem. It was written in the script that she should widen her eyes and look at the heroine like an enemy.

    She tried to round her eyes, but she looked not only not fierce, but also kind of cute. What's the matter?

    Chen Yingli tried a few more times, but she always felt that there was a bit of murderous look in her eyes.

    After practicing for so long, she was a little hungry.

    Chen Yingli rubbed her deflated stomach, and she missed the oden in the convenience store downstairs. She put on her coat, and because she was too afraid of the cold, she took off the scarf on the hanger, and wrapped her neck tightly to ensure the cold wind Unable to pour it in from her collar, then put on the plush gloves, unscrewed the door, and went out.