Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Chen Yingli will return to the crew to continue filming after two days of vacation.

    The proxies who squatted outside every day were finally able to catch their breath during the two days she was away from the set, and the crew's confidentiality measures were obviously not as strict as before.

    It is not as difficult to sneak into the studio every day. It is easy to sneak in with a camera by buying a work permit.

    For several days in a row, Reuters photographed the hero and heroine, and put them in the group selling pictures, making a fortune.

    However, the anchor acting as the filmmaker was not only looking forward to Chen Yingli not coming back, but also looking forward to her return.

    I usually can't see a few of her fans in the fight, but there are quite a few who are willing to give rewards while squatting in the live broadcast, and the gifts are also very generous.

    On this day, seeing Chen Yingli on the new notice, they immediately decided to change to another group.

    No matter how much money there is, it’s okay if you can’t get the filming. It’s not good to be run over by the crew, worse than a dog, and they will never stop until they are caught. They smashed the camera and deleted the photos, which is brutal and vicious.

    Can't afford it.

    Chen Yingli still has more than a month to film, and Zong Ruo blamed her for not seeing her for two days.

    She and Zong Ruo had the most roles, and they had to correct a lot of lines every day. During filming, Chen Yingli silently complained that Zong Ruo's leading actor was a scumbag.

    I can't forget Bai Yueguang No. 2, and after falling in love with the lively and innocent heroine, I immediately started to mess up and ended up abandoning her.

    Chen Yingli said to Zong Ruo in private: "Aren't you afraid of being scolded after the TV series airs?" He

    is really a scumbag who is easy to be scolded!

    After being reminded by her, Zong Ruo seriously thought about the character design of his role. When he took over the drama, he only read the script of the first ten episodes, and the next twenty episodes were indeed a bit broken.

    Zong Ruo pondered for a moment, "Is it scum?"

    Chen Yingli looked at him with indescribable eyes and said, "Sure enough, scumbags don't think they are scumbags."

    Zong Ruo thought for a while and said to her: "The role of Zha Su, the audience likes it while scolding."

    "Really? I'm young, don't lie to me."

    "Really, the character that made my debut famous is She abused the heroine to the point of bruises, although there are difficulties, it can be seen that the audience is eating this way." Zong Ruo comforted her by the way, "On the contrary, it is the obedient and sensible Bai Yueguang character, the audience doesn't buy it very much, and if the acting is not good, they will be scolded White lotus."

    "I'm ready for the baptism of the storm."

    "It's just as long as you have this awareness."

    Can you not? It is natural to be scolded.

    The role of Bai Yueguang is really unpleasant, but Chen Yingli feels that she does not have the temperament of Bai Lianhua in her role. If you can't attract fans, you shouldn't let the audience gnash their teeth when they see it.