Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Jiang Ding called Qin Yu out, but he couldn't understand a sentence or two on the phone.

    He urged three times to ask for four, and it was eight o'clock in the evening to wait for Mr. Qin, who came late.

    Jiang Ding had been impatient for a long time, and he had no interest in sitting at the card table. His complexion was gloomy, thin and pale, and he was sitting in a shadowy corner where the lights couldn't see him. He couldn't see the deep and solemn mood.

    Young Master Jiang used to look high-spirited and unscrupulous, even when he was unhappy, there was still a smile on the corner of his lips, which made people unable to figure out whether he was happy or angry. Unlike tonight, no one dared to look for him by looking at his expression His bad luck.

    After entering the room, Qin Yu took off his woolen coat, brushed off the snowflakes that fell on the clothes, and sat down with a smile, "Why does the room smell like smoke?"

    "Really? I didn't smell it."

    "Jiang Ding I smoked a cigarette before, and it is said that the smell has already dissipated, Qin Yu, are you a dog nose?"

    Qin Yu seemed to be in a good mood tonight, and he was not angry when he was scolded. Jiang Ding who didn't say a word, "I'm sorry, I'm trying to get pregnant recently, so I really can't smell the smell of smoke."

    Most of the people in this room are single dogs without families, and they can't hear the sour smell of love.

    Qin Yu loved his wife a little too much. Since getting married, he has become a lot kinder, and his words are not as merciless as before. He restrained his sharp aspects, but he was too family-oriented, and it was difficult for him to get rid of her. Call out at home.

    Jiang Ding threw away the cards in his hand, dragged them across the bench, and the sound of gliding across the ground was harsh.

    Qin Yu raised his eyes, and said first, "I'm going home at ten o'clock to put my wife to bed. If you have any nonsense, please hurry up and ask."

    Jiang Ding sank into the darkness with his face half down. He smiled, "Ask what? Is it a daily routine for licking dogs?"

    Qin Yu clicked his tongue and laughed slowly, "All right, I don't bother to persuade you."

    The mobile phone in his trouser pocket rang suddenly, and Qin Yu answered it in front of Jiang Ding Pick up the phone, "What's wrong?"

    "Are you tired from work? Have you drank ginger tea? It's cold and you blow the wind today, so drink some ginger tea to relieve the cold."

    "There are essential oils in the bathroom that can relieve fatigue. Take a hot bath, and soon I will I'm home."

    "What do you want to eat? Go back and bring it to your husband."

    "Barbecue? You can't do barbecue, it's too unclean, and it's useless to ask me. This is really unbearable. You have a weak stomach. You must feel uncomfortable the next day after eating it. "

    "Are you angry?" Qin Yu smiled slowly at the end of his eyes, "I'll take you to barbecue tomorrow."

    Before hanging up the phone, Qin Yu asked her with a smile, "Did you miss me today?"

    " Why don't you talk?"

    "Miss me?"

    Qin Yu heard what he wanted to hear as he wished, and Qin Yu said again: "Soon, I will be home in half an hour." The