Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Lickable enough to be cheap enough to be shameless. ...

    It was mid-winter, and the air outside the corridor was chilly.

    Chen Yingli shivered from the cold as soon as she went out.

    The man's deep and hoarse voice fell from the top of her head, and the original coldness of the voice was a little less, and he said softly: "It's a bit cold outside, you can put on my coat and go down." Before the

    words fell, Ji Yue Then she turned around and went back to find a coat from the closet, and put it lightly on her shoulders, the clothes seemed to still have his unique cool breath.

    Chen Yingli was flattered and thanked in a low voice.

    Mr. Ji is really caring.

    The overcoat blocked the cold, and she couldn't help but tighten her clothes with her hands, and took the elevator with him to the underground parking lot.

    The man seemed to be chatting casually, and the conversation was not uncomfortable. He asked, "Who was the man at your door before?"

    Chen Yingli turned her head, and her pretty face was reflected on the glass of the elevator. The girl's lips parted slightly, with a surprised expression on her face, "It's Jiang Ding, don't you know him?"

    At the hotel that day, they should have had dinner together.

    Ji Yue said calmly: "I didn't recognize him." The

    elevator dinged, and the two doors opened.

    Ji Yue reached out to block her, let her go out first, and then added: "I only met him once, and we are not very familiar."

    He and Zhong Wen have been friends for many years.

    As for Jiang Ding, Ji Yue had heard a little about what the rebellious young master of the Jiang family did.

    Ji Yue pretended not to know about the relationship between them, "Is he looking for something for you?"

    Chen Yingli felt a little awkward when she heard about Jiang Ding from him. Mr. Ji probably didn't know that he was already in Jiang Ding's mouth. His own big gold master.

    Chen Yingli smiled awkwardly: "It's okay."

    Ji Yue stopped asking without asking.

    Chen Yingli was also afraid that he would continue to ask questions, but fortunately, he stopped this embarrassing topic very thoughtfully.

    The lights came on and the doors were unlocked.

    Chen Yingli opened the co-pilot's door, got in and looked around, the light in the car was too dark, and the place where he parked was unfortunately in a corner, she could hardly see what it was like inside the car.

    Ji Yue walked around to the driver's seat, bent down and reached out to turn on the lights in the car.

    Chen Yingli suddenly felt that the world in front of her eyes became brighter, and soon she found her mobile phone behind the pillow on the seat, but unfortunately, the mobile phone was out of battery and turned off with a black screen.

    "Found it."

    "That's good."

    Chen Yingli got out of the car, closed the door and thanked him again, "Today is really thanks to you."

    She messed up unconsciously. Her hair was messy and fell on her shoulders casually. Furong, who was in good complexion, had a sweet smile on her face and bright eyes. I'm afraid she herself didn't know how attractive she looked like now.