Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Wife? Mrs. Ji?

    Sheng Ran took the opportunity to drink a lot of wine for Ji Yue, and he also drank Chen Yingli's share.

    Not long after, Ji Yue's originally fair face gradually turned reddish and drunk, and the breath in his breath seemed to heat up as well. The slightly hot breath fell on the side of the girl's neck, and his knuckle and strong fingers pinched her hand vigorously. Whenever the person in his arms wanted to break free, he tightened his grip even more, "Don't run."

    The eyes of the other people were fixed on the two of them's acts of hatred.

    As much distaste as you want in your eyes, you can be as distasteful as possible.

    Chen Yingli was stared at by several pairs of eyes, a puff of heat came out from the top of her head, her face was flushed, she winked at him vigorously, raised her head and whispered in his ear, "When they leave, what do you want?" So."

    Ji Yue shook his head, with a stubborn expression: "Don't."

    He seemed to be really drunk, nodded and said in a low voice: "The game continues."

    Chen Yingli said, "You are drunk."

    Ji Yue was not drunk, just However, after drinking some wine, his introverted personality was stretched a little, "I really don't."

    Chen Yingli more or less felt that his stubborn appearance was a bit ignorant! She didn't bother to care about him any more, let him get drunk, it's a good way to get drunk, "whatever you want." In

    the second round of the game, Ji Yue got the Miss card again.

    When Chen Yingli poured him wine, she purposely poured the glass full this time.

    Sheng Ran wowed.

    Zhuang Xihai also gave a thumbs up.

    Ji Yue picked up the wine glass and poured it with his head up. After drinking the glass of wine, he kissed her on the face. There was a moving smile in his unfolded eyebrows and eyes. His voice was hoarse and wet: "Are you my wife?"

    Chen Yingli moaned, "I see you're thirsty."

    After finishing the two boxes of beer, the game is almost over.

    But it was not too late, at ten o'clock in the evening, no one felt sleepy.

    Sheng Ran didn't know where to find the poker used for fighting landlords, the three decks of cards were just enough to catch doglegs, landlords, landlord's doglegs, and civilians. The rules of the game are simple and rough.

    Sheng Ran insisted on separating Ji Yue and Chen Yingli, "You two are not allowed to sit together, who knows if Ji Yue will release water for her."

    Ji Yue raised his eyes, "Is there any doubt about this? I won't give it to her." Did you let my wife release the water?"

    Sheng Ran smiled hippiely, and bumped his shoulder, "Come on, Mr. Ji."

    Ji Yue sneered, and let out a cold sigh from his lips, then put his hand on the belt around his waist, "Go, go to the bathroom, I'll put as much as you want."

    "..." Sheng Ran immediately changed his face, "Fuck you, go to hell."

    Ji Yue insisted on sitting at Chen Yingli's upper house, and couldn't leave her.

    Unfortunately, Chen Yingli got the landlord in the first draw.

    Ji Yue is better than a dog's leg, and asked her to check the cards again and again, and even dismantled the bomb and played the leaflet for fun.