Chapter 22

Chapter 22 "Squeamish."

    The program group is divided into teams according to the academic school and the wild road school.

    Chen Yingli's team is Ye Luzi, who made his debut halfway. No one graduated from a film and television school, and no one has studied film and television acting. He Feibai and An Ruoruo are Chen Yingli's juniors. They are still A current student at S University.

    Those who came out of the three major colleges would somewhat exclude Ye Luzi from the outside.

    An Ruoruo wanted to cry but said to He Feibai: "Can we abstain now?"

    He Feibai was even more desperate than her, "No, it will take two days before we can abstain from the game, and we must get the captain's consent."

    An Ruoruo Holding a dead branch, squatting on the ground to poke the leaves to play, muttering and complaining in a low voice, "Why are you so disappointing? You can't even get the number plate to be the captain."

    He Feibai choked back angrily, "You don't Also?"

    An Ruoruo frowned, and now she wanted to cry very much, "I've heard that senior sister is terrible, we won't starve to death, right?"

    He Feibai glanced at Chen Yingli who was standing under the shade of a tree to enjoy the shade , and looked at Zhong Ji on the other side, "Maybe the senior will have a way, if it doesn't work, we can ask other teams to help a little, and after two days, we will abstain and surrender immediately."

    It is not difficult to imagine that they went to the friendly team for help will be severely humiliated.

    [Are they ready to give up so early? However, non-academics have never taken a place other than the bottom one in this kind of game. 】

    【The team battle is not active, IQ problem. 】

    【The weak and soft beauty at the booth is the captain in the survival game. She is unlucky to get home. She can burn incense and pray to Buddha when she returns home. ]

    [Chen Yingli is still touching up her makeup! ? Who in this place can appreciate her appearance? Who is she trying to seduce? 】

    Chen Yingli took some loose powder, closed the makeup mirror and looked up at the gradually darkening sky. She walked up to An Ruoruo and held out her hand, "Give me the branch."

    An Ruoruo didn't understand why, but still gave her the branch in her hand, "Senior sister, what do you want this for?"

    Chen Yingli said, "There is a river over there."

    An Ruoruo was a little confused, She thought for a while and then suddenly realized: "Senior sister, do you still have to take a bath at night? Do you need me to watch for you?"

    Chen Yingli felt that the child's brain circuit was too strange. She cleared her throat, "There are fish in the river."

    Obviously, An Ruoruo still didn't understand the meaning of her words, or she didn't think in that direction at all, so she nodded seriously: "This island is a private island. Island, the environment is very good, not only fish in the river, but also rare birds in the woods, I heard that there is an old castle of the owner not far from here."

    Chen Yingli: "..."

    She stopped talking nonsense, " I'm going to catch fish, are you going?"

    An Ruoruo panicked: QAQ!

    She couldn't help but look at the girl in front of her twice, with slender and delicate arms and legs, soft eyebrows and eyes showing a few Very gentle, like a nourished coquettish state.