Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Chen Yingli and Ji Yue were just joking, but he seemed to take it seriously.

    She stuck out her tongue, "You are so serious." After a pause, she continued: "Have you never heard the saying that lovers will eventually become brothers and sisters?" The

    man slowed down and remained silent for a long time. Turning his face, the golden warm light of the morning sun slanted on his face, the mountain roots were tall and straight, his dark eyes were cold, he looked at her with great interest, and after a while he whispered: "Then call me brother." The

    approaching breath , somewhat overwhelming.

    A few words mean a lot.

    Chen Yingli felt like being molested by him, she froze for a few seconds, her cheeks slowly warming up.

    call him brother?

    It's never been called that!

    According to his age, it was enough for her to call him uncle.

    He is six or seven years younger, is he willing to listen to this brother?

    Chen Yingli didn't intend to satisfy his weird habit easily, she turned her face to look at the scenery outside the window, as if she didn't hear his words.

    Ji Yue was not so easy to talk, "Didn't you say that lovers will eventually become brothers and sisters? You don't love me anymore?"

    Chen Yingli pretended to be deaf and dumb, turning a deaf ear.

    "Really?"

    Chen Yingli took advantage of the fire to rob, without any embarrassment on her face, "Give me money?"

    "?" Ji Yue said, "You make an offer."

    Chen Yingli opened her mouth wide, knowing that he is a After being rich, he no longer wanted to help him save money, "Two thousand yuan a word."

    Ji Yue was very straightforward, "Come on." The

    car turned off and parked outside Jiang's courtyard. Neither of them was in a hurry to get out of the car. Ji Yue's thumbs rested on the steering wheel, and his slender, white thumbs landed on top one after the other, relaxed and relaxed.

    Looking at his face, Chen Yingli couldn't cry anymore, the word brother stuck in her throat, she couldn't go up or down.

    She thought coyly, as if she was a little tired and crooked, and also hypocritical.

    Ji Yue waited quietly without speaking, and looked sideways at her, as if the words "Why haven't you started yet" were written in her eyes.

    Chen Yingli really couldn't scream for a while, swallowed her throat, and said firmly: "I'm afraid I'll call you bankrupt."

    She could scream for half an hour without stopping.

    Ji Yue raised his eyebrows thoughtfully, "Then I can be a soft rice boy."

    Chen Yingli twisted for a long time and refused to call, and asked him to transfer the money first, Ji Yue transferred her four times on WeChat Ten thousand yuan, "Buy twenty first and listen."

    Chen Yingli regretted not accepting the money.

    When he got out of the car and walked into the yard, he whispered in his ear quietly and softly: "Brother."

    Ji Yue held her hand tightly, with a calm face, "Nineteen more."

    Chen Ying Li said angrily, "I owe you."