Chapter 79

Chapter 79 After the Bell Rings

    Pregnancy fake news is widespread.

    But they are about to get married, and it seems normal to have a child. Fans blessed with tears.

    However, there are still a group of bloggers who used to be "Fox pear cp" on the Internet. After years of development, some of them have become big Vs in the TV drama field on Weibo, with considerable fans and reading volume.

    As time goes by, things change and people change.

    Who didn't knock on a few pairs of CPs when they were young? Although I have been out of the pit for a long time, I still feel sad and regretful when I see this ending.

    The relentless TV blogger with hundreds of thousands of fans rarely posts several Weibo with personal feelings in succession: "The only constant in the world is that people are fickle.

    " It's a pity that I can't tell."

    "Actually, I used to be an illegitimate child once when I was ignorant, crowded in the underground garage with those crazy fans, like a pervert peeping at his private life, Jiang Ding is very good at dumping an illegitimate child, that day I Luckily, I bumped into his assistant's car by mistake."

    "Chen Yingli seemed to be angry, and refused to get in the car even if he ignored him. Jiang Ding said four words—then he wouldn't get in. Then he hugged her Go to the front cover of the car, let her sit on it and kiss her, Chen Yingli beat him and scolded him, saying he was crazy. Jiang Ding just smiled at her, that gentle smile was like a gentle lake.”

    “I was in a daze after I went back that day . , The whole portrait has been lowered, full of sweetness."

    "I also followed the cp be building last year. Those who have knocked on this pair understand everything."

    "Sometimes I think vulgarly, they They have been together for so many years and have no children, and she was pregnant just after she was about to get married, so maybe she and Jiang Ding really have no fate.” In

    those years, there were many rumors that Chen Yingli had health problems.

    Chen Yingli stayed in the hospital for one night, and when she woke up the next day, she packed up her things and went home to recuperate.

    She still saw the news that she was pregnant on the Internet, she was taken aback, and then asked Ji Yue what was going on?

    "Am I pregnant? Are you hiding it from me and not letting me know?!"

    Ji Yue is used to her little head and thinking differently from others, he followed her words as if nothing had happened, and talked nonsense to her in a serious manner: " Well, I'm afraid you don't want to."

    Chen Yingli looked at his serious expression and was confused, "You don't come here."

    Ji Yue smiled, "It seems to be like this in TV dramas."

    "You should watch less TV dramas. "

    There are too many rumors about herself on the Internet every day, and it is impossible for Chen Yingli to refute each of them one by one.

    She is still struggling with premarital phobia, anxious, and sometimes falls into depression inexplicably late at night, tossing and turning, unable to sleep, and her mind is huddled in a mess.

    She couldn't help asking herself in her heart, can she and Ji Yue really last long? Can Ji Yue treat her like he is now for the rest of his life? What if he meets the right girl in the future? Will he really not cheat? Regardless of spirit or sex?