Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Chen Yingli was at ease in the co-pilot playing with her mobile phone. She thought she would have to wait for a while, but only ten minutes later, two men arrived at the underground parking lot with red wine.

    When Jiang Ding got into the car, the door slammed loudly, as if someone had offended him.

    Chen Yingli mouthed to Ji Yue, but did not make a sound, and asked him with her lips: "What's wrong? Did you scold him?"

    Ji Yue fastened his seat belt, caught a glimpse of the debris on her plush clothes, and reached out to help She patted it clean, and said with a nonchalant attitude, "No."

    Chen Yingli didn't ask any more questions.

    She was just a little worried about the red wine on the back seat, afraid that Jiang Ding would get angry with it.

    Jiang Ding is not deaf, he can hear them whispering, not to mention that Ji Yue didn't mean to avoid him at all when he spoke, he was serious and generous, he pursed his lips tightly and remained silent.

    When he was about to drive to the door of Jiang's house, Jiang Ding stared at Ji Yue's side face, and said in a meaningful cold voice: "In the future, men surnamed Ji don't have to come, and they need money for food."

    Chen Yingli pursed her lips, "Everything needs money, can you settle the fare for taking his car today?"

    After a long time, she heard Jiang Ding squeeze out the word huh from her throat, gritted her teeth with deep hatred.

    It's just a relationship, just protect the calf like this.

    Jiang Ding completely forgot that when he had an affair with her at school, she was so protective.

    He doesn't have any self-cultivation and demeanor now, he just wants to crush the man in the driver's seat and tear him into bloody pieces, a hypocrite full of hypocrisy and morality.

    "Give me the food first."

    "Okay." Chen Yingli sneered, "I'll sue my aunt when I get home."

    Jiang Ding stopped talking.

    Chen Yingli said to Ji Yue again: "Oil prices have risen recently, you have to charge him at least 50 yuan for this journey."

    Before Ji Yue could speak, Jiang Ding was not to be outdone: "Five thousand for meal."

    Chen Yingli told him to die.

    Ji Yue parked the car, turned off the lights, quietly helped her unbuckle her seat belt, raised her eyes, and said casually, "Why are you talking to him?"

    This voice was actually more than he usually spoke to her. His tone was a little cold.

    Chen Yingli suddenly realized that Ji Yue probably didn't like what she said to Jiang Ding so much, even if it was a quarrel or a disgusted attitude, he didn't like it either.

    Ji Yue seems to have expressed this matter implicitly twice.

    Although nothing particularly serious has been said to her, emotions do not lie.

    Ji Yue also seemed to be aware of his sudden question, which seemed to frighten the person in front of him, and he silently squeezed her fingers, "Scared you? I'm not angry, I just said it casually. "

    Chen Yingli shook her head: "I'm fine."

    Xu Hongyuan was relieved to see the three of them came back safe and sound, and turned to order the aunt in the kitchen to bring out the cooked dishes. Jiang Ding's father had something to do at noon, Just didn't come back.