Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    On the way home from the airport, Jiang Ding didn't say a word. With his eyes closed, he was lying on his back against the back of the chair, his brows were soaked in a cold and sharp color, his lips pursed into a straight line were pale, and there was a gloomy look in his tiredness.

    The car was quiet and lonely, neither the driver nor the assistant dared to make a sound, they held their breath and were cautious.

    When approaching Jiang's house, the oppressive atmosphere relaxed a little.

    Lin Yi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. In such a cold season, his forehead could not stop sweating. Since Mr. Jiang found out yesterday that Ms. Chen had flown back early, he has been in a bad mood, and everything he sees is not pleasing to the eye.

    The driver parked the car in front of the courtyard, "Mr. Jiang, we're here."

    A light was left for him in the courtyard, and Jiang Ding slowly raised his eyelids, his eyes were clear.

    Lin Yi got out of the car, walked around to the trunk, and brought his luggage into the house. It was snowing in the middle of the night, and the falling snowflakes landed on the man's eyelashes. Jiang Ding was wearing a woolen sweater and a black thin coat. Coat, thin body, narrow hips and long legs, standing in the yard, I don't know what I'm thinking.

    Lin Yi put away the boss' luggage and left Jiang's house with the driver.

    Jiang Ding originally wanted to quit smoking, but Chen Yingli didn't like the smell of cigarettes.

    It has been a long time since he endured not smoking, and tonight he suddenly couldn't bear it anymore. Jiang Ding didn't enter the house, but squatted at the gate smoking a cigarette, his eyes were empty and his thoughts were drifting.

    In the weather of more than ten degrees below zero, it didn't take long for Jiang Ding's fingers to turn red from the cold. The sparks of the tobacco shone on his pale face, and his eyes were not very bright, dim, without any light.

    There is a kind of frustration after having nothing to do.

    The soot was blown up by the wind, and the turbulent smoke made it difficult for people to see clearly.

    Jiang Ding also thought about it when he was half-dead by Chen Yingli's anger, otherwise, forget it, and it's all because of it.

    But what he said was fine, his mind was out of control, and he missed her all night long.

    It would be nice to have a machine that can go back in time.

    Just pretend nothing happened and let him and her start over.

    Jiang Ding really didn't know that chasing people was hard work before, he raised his chin, his eyelashes fluttered twice, looked at the wind and snow outside the eaves, and blinked. She likes snow very much, but she is afraid of the cold, so she always sticks to the glass window and stares at the snow scene outside without blinking.

    Jiang Ding stood up and patted the soot on his clothes, and entered the room, feeling warm.

    He took off his coat and put it on the sofa, put on his slippers and went upstairs in the dark. He raised his hand and opened the switch behind the door. With a "snap", the whole bedroom was brightened.

    Jiang Ding had turned his phone on silent since before boarding the plane, and he never heard the notification.

    When he was in a bad mood, Jiang Ding didn't want to read any information.